𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌

"Juni, bug, come on." Cassian knocks on his sisters door.

"I'm ready!" Juniper cheers opening her door.

"You got your bear?" Cassian asks leaning against the door frame.

"Wait, I'm not ready." Juniper turns and runs to her bed, grabbing the old brown bear off of it. The bear use to belong to Cassian when he was her age, their father gave it to him. "Now, I'm ready!"

"Let's go then." Cassian picks his little sister up and closes the door to her room, locking it. If he didn't lock their rooms, Athena would go in and start to trash them.

The two siblings make their way to the door, Cassian grabbing his mothers keys, but before they could leave, Athena calls to them, clearly still drunk. "Where are you little shits going?"

"Mind your business." Cassian says simply opening the door.

"You little bitch! You guys are my business!" Cassian hears her shout as he closes the door.

"I don't like when she talks like that." Juniper says sadly as Cassian places her in the car, buckling her up.

"I know, princess, me either." Cassian kisses the side of her head. "But let's not think about it, okay? We're gonna go see Conrad and Jeremiah, how does that sound?"

"Yay!!" Juniper claps her hands. "You hear that, snuggles? We get to see Conrad!"

Cassian shakes his head amused, closing her door. He walks to his side, getting in and putting his seatbelt off before taking off. Cassian turns on the radio, the sound track from the movie Moana instantly hits their ears.

"Cassi, do you think Conrad will be happy to see me?" Juniper asks her brother.

Conrad let's out a low chuckle knowing his little six year old sister had the biggest crush on the oldest Fisher. Cassian nods. "I think he's gonna be absolutely ecstatic to see you."

"Ecstatic?" Juniper repeats. "What's that?"

"It means he's gonna be very happy to see you, bug."

"I'm gonna be very happy to see him too."

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

When the Gray siblings arrived at the Fisher's house hold, they were met with a very familiar car parked in the driveway. Cassian got out of the car, going over to get his sister out also. The two turned and walked up the rest of the driveway and saw not only the Fisher family outside, but the Conklin family also.

Cassian had forgotten about the Conklin family coming into town today, Jeremiah had told him last night when he went over. It obviously didn't stay because his mind was filled with unwanted thoughts, he didn't need another to process.

When Juniper caught sight of Conrad, she fought her brothers grip. Cassian put her down and went to grab her hand, but the girl took of running. "Connie!!"

Everyone stopped and turned to the little girl that was running at Conrad, big smiles on their faces recognizing who the girl was. They watched as Conrad stopped talking to the girl in front of him and bent down his arms wide open. "Juni!"

Juniper runs straight into his arms, wrapping her arms around the boys neck. "I missed you so much, Connie!"

"I missed you more, princess Juni." Conrad places the girl on his hip looking at her with a big smile.

"I'm here too." Cassian walks to them.

"I see you everyday." Conrad rolls his eyes playfully.

"That's a lie." Cassian tells him. "You didn't see me yesterday."