𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouts as Belly and Cassian walk into the kitchen.

Yup, Belly and Cassian were birthday twins. The only difference is was that Cassian turns 18 and Belly turns 16. Cassian was the oldest out of all the teens in the room.

"There are the birthday twins!" Susannah brings the two teens into her embrace. "You both look absolutely amazing."

"Thank you, Sus."

"Happy Birthday, my dearest best friend." Conrad gets up and pulls Cassian into a hug.

"Thank you, young one." Cassian chuckles hugging him back.

"Relax. You just turned 18. Don't let it get to you." Conrad rolls his eyes playfully as he pulls away.

"How can I not?" Cassian retorts.

"We have a grown man on our hands." Steven dabs up Cassian. "We better watch out!"

Cassian laughs and moves to Laurel who gave him a hug. Cassian turned to Jeremiah and went to approach him, but he was stopped when his legs were attacked.

"Happy Birthday, Cassi!" Juni shouts. Cassian bends down and picks her up, placing her on his hip. She attacks his face with small kisses. "I love you so so so much!"

"Thank you, princess." Cassian attacks her face in kisses back. "I love you so much more."

Cassian puts her down and approaches Jeremiah who was watching them from by the sink. Jeremiah smiles at him widely. "Happy Birthday, Cas."

"Thank you, Jere." Cassian pulls the slightly shorter boy into his embrace.

"I'm gonna give you your present later." Jeremiah whispers into Cassian's ear.

"Can't wait." Cassian whispers back.

Jeremiah glances around and when no one was looking, he presses his lips against Cassian's neck, sending shivers down his spine and goosebumps up his arms. "That's apart of your present."

"I hate when you keep me waiting, Fisher." Cassian says as he pulls away.

"There's nothing you can do about it now." Jeremiah stands straight. "Conrad is watching."

Cassian nods and turns to the others. He ignores Conrad's eyes and runs at Juniper picking her up and throwing her in the air making her let out a squeal. Everyone watches them with a soft smile on their lips.

"You're french toast and Mickey Mouse pancakes are ready." Laurel tells Belly and Cassian.

"I'm not hungry." The two say in unison. Jeremiah eyes Cassian weirdly.

"Oh." Laurel's face drops slightly.

"I ate, um, a lot last night." Cassian lies trying to make her feel better. He didn't eat anything. The last time he ate it was the grapes he shared with both Jeremiah and Steven.

"Yeah, so did I." Belly nods in agreement. "Save it for later?"

"I will gladly do that." Laurel goes over to the food and starts to cover them up in aluminum foil.

"Shall we open gifts?"

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

"Cassian's turn!" Belly cheers and passes him a medium sized box. "Open it, you're gonna love it."

Cassian takes the box and unwraps it. It was a camera bag and inside the camera bag was a few battery packs for the camera.