𝖲𝗎𝗋𝖿

"You are not teaching me how to surf again, Jere." Cassian shakes his head as he swings his legs that was in the pool.

"Oh, come on, Cas." Jere gives him his best puppy dog eyes. "I'd be so fun!"

The two boys were on break and deciding they had nothing better to do, they sat by the pool talking which brought them both an insane amount of comfort.

Jeremiah enjoyed having conversations like this with Cassian. It made him happy. He liked that they could sit down and talk normally. He also liked that the conversation wasn't about sex or Cassian telling Jeremiah that they couldn't go to far because Conrad didn't want them together.

"That's what you said last time." Cassian throws a grape into Jeremiah's mouth. "And last time I almost broke my arm."

"Yeah, but that was when Conrad was teaching you and I was just watching." Jeremiah states chewing on the grape. "Now I'll be the teacher and I'll have you know, I'm a great teacher."

"You know..." Cassian starts. "I'm a very hands on learner. I hope that's not a problem."

Jeremiah grins. "That's not a problem at it."

"Then I'll think about your teaching lessons." Cassian gives Jeremiah a wink.

Jeremiah chuckles, his cheeks red. He goes to say something, but is cut off by Steven who comes up behind him trying to scare him.

"Oh, you fucked up." Jeremiah stares up at Steven, trying not to laugh.

"What-What? How?" Steven looks himself over. "How could I have already fucked up?"

Jeremiah looks to Cassian who stuffed his face with grape to stop him from bursting out into laughter. "Do you want to tell him or should I?"

Cassian sallows the grapes he had in his mouth and with a chuckles speaks. "You're not gonna get anyone to hook up with you, with that on your head."

"Oh!" Steven takes the hairnet off.

"You should've been a lifeguard with us." Jeremiah laughs. "Hardly anyone drowns."

"It's true." Cassian agrees. "Though it makes the job more boring."

"You want people to drown?" Jeremiah takes a grape from between Cassian's fingers.

"No." Cassian says quickly. "Well, I mean...if people do drown, it'd certainly make working more fun, but at the same time if they know they can't swim...why get in the pool?"

"Look." Steven puts the attention back on him as Jeremiah shakes his head amused at Cassian. "I'll take the hairnet, if it means I don't have to live with my mom freshman year."

"I get that." Cassian shoots another grape into Jeremiah's mouth. "Score!"

"Fair enough. Fair enough." Jeremiah stands dragging Cassian up, so they can stand next to Steven. "Take it in, Steven. This is all ours."

"This is gonna be a good summer." Cassian nudges the Conklin's arm. "Pick your poison, Stevey, but beware, half of these people, Jeremiah has probably been in their bed."

"I have not." Jeremiah denies. "I haven't had sex with anyone since last April."

"You're lying." Steven says with a breathy chuckle.

"Nah, man, I'm not." Jeremiah shakes his head, glancing at Cassian who seemed to be in thought.

Last April...that was the month where he and Jeremiah had started hooking up and sleeping with each other. It brought Cassian pride to know that Jeremiah hasn't slept with anyone else, but he knows for sure his lips has touched others and the thought of that made him uncomfortable and drive him crazy.