𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

"Can you shut up, please?!" Cassian puts his camera around his neck. "Juniper is sleeping."

"I don't care about what the little rascal is doing." Athena gets ups walking toward her son stumbling. She grabs onto the front of his his white shirt. "Where the fuck are you going?"

Cassian doesn't answer as he tries to rip his mothers hand off of him. Athena only clutches on tighter. "I asked you a question you little, fag! Where are you going?!"

Cassian felt his eyes water at the slur used. He bit his lip hoping to not let the pain show on his face. "Let me go!"

"Tell me where the fuck you're going, then." Athena pulls her sons face closer to hers by his shirt. The smell of alcohol burning the hairs in his nostrils.

"Let me go first." Cassian tried to get out of her grip yet again. He really didn't want to get physical with her.

Athena harshly pulled him down, she pulled her hand back and before Cassian could make another move, Athena slapped Cassian's face, sending his head to the side with a loud sharp noise.

"Now tell me where the fuck you're going." Athena whispers harshly in his ear.

"Out." Cassian quickly wipes a stray tar from his face.

"Just get out you useless piece of shit." Athena lets him go with a push.

Cassian fixed his shirt as he walked through toward the front door, he made sure his sisters door was locked before grabbing the keys and leaving, tears streaming down his face.

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

Cassian got out of his car with one last glance at his slightly red cheek. On his way here he debated coming at all, but he couldn't stay in that house a second longer, so automatically his choice was made for him already.

The more Cassian walked, the more he saw teens drunk, dancing and making out. He wished he could drink as much as he wanted because then he'd drink so much to a point where he'd forget who he even was.

Cassian inhaled a deep breath as his heart dropped. Not to far from him he saw Jeremiah lip locking with Gigi, a blonde who goes to their school. He hated the way she was all on top of him making him laugh.

He hated it because he wished he had the ability to do that, but he didn't because then he'd be betraying his best friend. But to him it was like the moments they shared at dinner meant nothing to him and that hurt him.

As Conrad made out with Nicole, he caught sight of his best friend. He saw the sad look on his face. He watched Cassian grab a beer and walk off away from the crowd. He wasn't the only one.

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

Cassian sat on the beach, the party behind him as he sipped on the beer he got earlier, a cigarette behind his ear.

He looked through the pictures he had taken not too long ago. Some of people asking him, some of nature himself and some of the beautiful lit up water ahead of him.

Cassian brought the beer back up to his lips, but before the liquid could touch his lips, it was taken from his grasp.

"That's enough." Jeremiah throws the half empty beer to the side.

"That was my only beer, Jeremiah." Cassian rolls his eyes not sparing him a glance.

"Yeah, but you're driving." Jeremiah sits next to him. "You don't need to be drinking at all."