Facing Fear

As the Trolls ran upstairs to the captains deck, they all saw the Fuzzlings panicking and "Captain" Smidge" was just hesitating on what kind of buttons to press.

"What in feathers is going on?"
Mina shouted while holding onto Shift's wrist.

"Br-Branch! You need to see this!"
Smidge said grabbing onto Branch's vest.

"Tell me it's not a- *gasp*!"
Branch said, he looked pale like he was gonna pass out.

"What? What is it?"
Poppy then said pushing aside Branch to see what he was looking at.

No one said anything until everyone saw why they were shocked like they seen a ghost. And what they saw on the radar was something big approaching the cruise.

"Uhh Trollex, you know the sea right? Can you please tell us if there's a creature that's literally "half" the size of the cruise?"
Poppy shouted into Trollex's ear.

"To be honest here, the biggest creature I've seen is a Blue Whale. And, that's not a blue whale."
Trollex said softly and worriedly tucking his head down.

"YOU WHAT?!"
Everyone in the Captain's deck shouted loudly back to Trollex.

Immediately, Branch pressed the emergency button again, and immediately everyone on the cruise knew something went wrong.

"Attention Trolls! Something big is coming this way! Everyone to the Basement! I repeat! Everyone to the Basement!"
Branch shouted loudly into the microphone.

"But Branch! Snowfall is still down there! And if she's still going crazy, then were just putting everyone in danger!"
Mina shouted panicking towards Branch.

"Don't worry about it! What we need to worry is to get everyone down there!"
Branch said back in response.

"Activate, "The Cupcake"."
Smidge said seriously as one of the Fuzzlings pressed a giant red button.

And then a giant force-field was covering the whole cruise! But everyone knew it wouldn't last forever.

Meanwhile, all the Trolls were trying to get their way through the basement. And if things couldn't get any worse, everyone saw dark clouds coming to them.

"Please no. Please not now."
Mina whispered anxiously at the window for the clouds would go away.

"Min min? What's up?"
Barb asked suspiciously.

"I'm-I'm afraid of Thunder and Lighting."
Mina blurted out her secret. And at the perfect moment, everyone heard and saw thunder and lightning.

"Your joking me right?"
Barb responded with a mix between angry and shocked.

Again, another lightning struck behind the window and Mina got so scared she jumped into someone's arms. When she opened her eyes, she was in Shift's arms.

"Umm, your arms are healing at least."
Mina said awkwardly before she got off.

"Augh! Smidge, stay here with Mina and Shift. We'll get the other Trolls to safely!"
Branch said before leaving the deck along with everyone, leaving Smidge, Mina, Shift and some Fuzzlings left.

Meanwhile:

"This way everyone! No Troll left behind!"
King Peppy said to everyone, guiding them to the basement.

"Wait? Where are the Hybrids?"
Delta Dawn said in shock.

"WE COMING!"
Everyone heard a loud voice.

And when they turned their heads, they saw Joan and Beetle trying to carry and help their injured friends.

"Take them down there! Branch said it!"
King Peppy said gently making sure they made it inside. But he noticed Joan hesitating to go inside.