The Party incident

That night:

Inside the bunker: Branch, Mina, and the rest of the Wild Gang, we're building something. And they didn't rest until it was complete!

"How are you still not tired?" Branch asked Mina.

"Bruh, part owl which means I'm kinda nocturnal." Mina said screwed in the last screw. Everyone looked up to see what they accomplished.

"We actually did it!" Joan said with delight.

"Let's hope this works!" Branch said.

By Morning:

Branch brought all the leaders and the whole village to see what the creation.

"Welcome to Trolls Travels, where you will experience the best resort of a lifetime!" Branch said and he presented the masterpiece:

"A cruise?!" Poppy said sounding shocked.

"Surprise!" Mina said with happiness.

"Oh no, no, no—Mina it's like a party, on the water!" Poppy tried to protest.

"I just figured you need a vacation, from running everyone's vacation. You've been carrying everyone's weight since well, before you became Queen." Mina explained which Poppy had to agree.

"But this is the time to make new memories with all of us, with Tiny." Mina said, and they both saw Guy Diamond, and Tiny Diamond admiring the cruise.

"Booooaaaaaaaaaaaat." They both said slowly.

"Who made you the best party-planner?" Poppy asked.

"You did." Mina responded.

"That's right! What a Queen I am, now come on Tiny! Let's get cruising!" Poppy said and she rushed to the boat.

"That's what's up!" Tiny said back.

Inside the Cruise:

Once everyone found their rooms they started to do the fun stuff.

"Woah! This cruise has everything! Olympic size Swimming pool? All you can eat buffet? And a relaxing spa? Oh I will need a relaxing massage!" Prince D said.

"Branchie I can't believe you built this for me. I mean us! But still thank you!" Poppy said flirty.

"Mina can we get a room for those two?" Barb asked.

"Guys I forgot to mention something. Follow me!" Mina said and she opened a door and inside the room was a party room.