26 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present.

26| "Violence in his eyes." 

Nina loathed unwelcome events.

Just like that, she was hating the catastrophe of the situation, gracefully knocking all over her existence. How depressing. 

"What are you doing Ji-hoon, leave my hand!" Nina seethed, her heels clicking sound matching her jiggling nerves as she flared a disenchantment stare at her old-time friend. A friend who she wanted smack right across his face for his ill actions. A friend who was determined to obliterate their rusty, kindred-spirit bond. 

Nina called his name, as expected he was ignoring her demand and was busy functioning like a rabid hound. With every staggering step, her backbone hardened with a smash of apprehension. Nina twirled her head back, expecting Taehyung to show up. Normally, he would trail behind her like a neglected, persistent pup seeking her attention. And when she truly needed him; he was nowhere to be seen. What the fuckening fuck?

Great. The urge to commit two murders was so strong, that Nina hardly could contain it anymore.

Finally, Ji-hoon stopped when they reached the desolate balcony. The sound of the classic music was dull in the distance, the cold breeze nipped her silken skin, rolling a shiver down her body. The velvety sky was remorse without the tiny stars, solely just carrying the solitary moon. An eerie sensation solidified her veins, turning her blood into the dirt, making every breath hard for her to seize in her lungs. Something was off. The uneasiness slashed open her guts and the alarming ringing in her ears got louder and louder.

Nina yearned to run back to Taehyung and dive into his arms and never wished to get out of his hold. Yes, she wished her enemy's arms tied around her body to make her feel assured and safe. How absurd. 

She shouldn't wish this kind of thing from a man who was her ultimate heartbreak, her manic kidnapper who forced her to do things according to his wishes. Was it Nina's fault when her solitary heart was at blame, stubbornly weeping to have the man close until they were absorbed to each other? 

It was another thing that Taehyung was a difficult person. A walking-talking-box of trouble. An unsympathetic asshole in capital letters. 

Albeit with his flaws, with his monstrosity, with his evilness, Nina found a crazy sort of serenity. Like a pearl glowing in the dark abyss. Like a golden light tearing the dark void to reach her, to fill the empty chamber of her rib cage.  

Ji-hoon slowly turned at her like a predator, his gaze engulfing her face. She paled when he hauled her and shoved her back against the railing, surrounding her small frame with his colossal body. By the harsh action, the centre of her back hit the railing and new pain was evoked in the area. Now, for the onlookers, it might come across that they were a random couple having a conversation or personal moments. Nina hissed, when his thumb brushed her pulse, tips brutally pressing against her skin, it would probably leave a bruise by tomorrow. 

"I should ask you dammit, What are you doing? Are you out of your fucking mind?" Ji-hoon jabbed his index on the side of Nina's head, rather aggressively, causing her face to jerk a little. Ji-hoon was always a sweet-talker, and this new quality in his character surely left Nina astonished.

Ji-hoon's anger was quite vocal— Nina had no idea why he was creating such a fuss. And maybe she had the idea. Now, slowly the picture was getting clear and the confusing slivers were falling on the place, choking her composure. Ji-hoon was hostile to the sight of Taehyung and Nina together— it was clear that Ji-hoon was bad at dealing with his blow-up emotions.