6 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present

6| "An old riot" 

Nina's dainty fingers tightened around the cup as she looked down at the floor. The bitterness melding in her stomach was threatening to reach her throat as her mind kept repeating Taehyung's last night message. Yes, she had left him on his bed and the ring on the nightstand before glancing at it last time, it was too beautiful and shining wickedly, just like Taehyung's witching eyes.

Geez, Nina didn't want to recall those golden eyes. It always hazed her, clawed her chest for some fucked up reasons.

What was the point of staying there and waiting for him to wake up? Nina didn't want to face or interact with Taehyung, it was useless anyway. She didn't want Taehyung's presence in her life, she couldn't go down that thorny road, not again— never. 

Nina didn't know how many times she had read his mocking text, muttering it under her breath and sending profanities at the night when she made a huge mistake by letting him enter her bedroom— and inside her cunt. . . She was going crazy.

If only she didn't get so overwhelmed by his presence, those set of alluring eyes and the devoting sentiments lurking within them, none of this happened. It was such a breathtaking sight, the long was so pure, the starvation that he had to touch her was so raunchy. The girl could taste it rolling in her mouth. At the sheer moment of a misstep, all she wanted was Taehyung, all of him, every evil piece of him and her heart was muttering something with her too, it was bittersweet. 

The next second, she ignored those words. She wasn't in denial, she was aware of her covetousness toward the arrogant man. Now, the red-haired beauty was considering herself fucked up. 

Nina could still feel his gaze gauging the shredded parts within her, excavating her hidden, dirty desires that she tried her best to conceal. What was she thinking when she tumbled with  Mr-churlish-Taehyung on the bed while he was devouring her mouth in a dizzy famine? Nothing, literally nothing. Her mind was empty of any sensible thoughts that could control her plethora of emotions, only she could hear his lewd words sizzling her insides and obscene hands groping and gliding all over her body. 

She was horny and sentimental for fuck sake.

Nina wanted to slaughter herself right here and there for her stupidity that she obliged while shamelessly moaning under him. A few years ago, Taehyung had created an unseen riot inside her, she thought it would vanish away by the time and maybe, she wasn't wrong— well, she reckoned that. But now that riot had provoked again, stirred in her veins, and it always returned to her whenever Taehyung was around.

Taehyung's presence still had the same effect on her, toppling her self control.

"Why does he want to marry me?" Nina gripped the pendant around her neck, the red stone pierced under her palm. 

Yes, they shared a past that was unfortunately unforgettable for Nina, and unforgivingly aching, she didn't want to bear the same pain again. She knew Taehyung, he was always in the media and news for his achievements and scandalous behaviour, mostly sleeping with women and dumping them the next day. 

According to Nina, she wasn't interested in his wasted life, his existence doesn't matter to her but that doesn't mean she would avoid every activity of the world and not get updated by the news. That Taehyung name of jerk was a sex animal, just need a slight chance to get unleashed. There should be a reason behind it, Taehyung wasn't one of those guys who would walk down the aisle, he would never tie himself to weddings and other responsibilities that he wasn't fond of.