15 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present

15| "Not the boy anymore." 

"Last time I'm asking, where the fuck is she?!" Taehyung's furious growl roared, seeping at the wall of the garage, clanging the ear of the black-suited guards whose eyes were rooting at the floor.

Taehyung spat the saliva on his side, calmly he tapped the baseball bat on the floor, impatiently waiting for the male to answer back. Taehyung's tolerance was skidding through the crack of his senses and he wasn't appreciating that, he didn't like the idea of getting worked up to waste his energy. The thick veins around his arms were prominent at the fine layer of his skin, his forehead was glistening with the layer of sweat.

"Come on Gyeol, you are tired already. I thought we could play like old times, I think you can survive some broken ribs." Taehyung snarled, a vicious gleam lashing his gruff voice. Taehyung didn't bother to wipe the sweat trickling down the side of his face, he didn't care about anything, not even the white ache pounding on his temple. The anger, the frustration was remarkably violent, he could feel it swirling in the tip of his tongue.

"A-and I told you. I don't know where she is." Gyeol was a man in his 40s. He puffed out in distress, his voice was guttural and thick like a wounded animal though he resembled one. 

Taehyung slanted his head sideways as his curls dipped on his arrogant brows, a sadistic grin setting in the corner of his reddish mouth. Those golden pairs of eyes were bottomless and lifeless, cramming with a bizarre satisfaction on seeing his prey whimpering and groaning in pain, as Taehyung examined the male's busted appearance. 

The man's left arm was broken, the skin around his cheekbone was bloody and cracked, his one eye was ballooned shut. The thick lines of blood were dripping from his cheekbones and split lips by Taehyung's ceaseless, galling punches. 

The wrecked man was plunged to the dirt, not having the courage to even move under Taehyung's hawk-like gaze. He couldn't dare, he was downright horrified by the wicked man's heinousness. 

Taehyung wasn't the guy that Gyeol knew, not the fourteen years old boy, who was intimidated, petrified and damaged, always hiding in some corner. No, he wasn't the same boy anymore, not externally. Kim Taehyung was a man whose viciousness had no boundaries, he had a threatening aura, a damned inferno. 

"Lie, so many lies." Taehyung grunted and squatted down in front of the male who squirmed back with broadened eyes.

For Gyeol, Taehyung was a devil who was waiting for a chance to unsheathe his claws, pierce it in Gyeol's throat to drag him to the darkest chamber of hell. 

"I always wanted to see this fear in your eyes, dearest Gyeol." Taehyung chirped, shattering into a fit of laughter, the sound of his voice was alone so uncanny, exactly the malicious golden hue of his eyes. 

"You were always a little rascal, weren't you?" Taehyung darted the tip of his tongue on his lower lip and pulled the ruddy flesh between his white set of teeth. 

For the world he was a seducer, an aristocracy and untouchable, his one sight could leave anyone drops on their knees to worship his grace. But the fact was, it wasn't his reality. Not everything that glitters is gold. In his private darkness, Taehyung was a charmless monster, who inhabited crude and dirty tricks hidden under his sleeves to get his craving fulfilled. And no one was aware of the ugly side of his, not even his red-haired princess.