17 FILTHY INFATUATION

++++

++++

Past

17| "The insane obsession." 

"Why would I go and choose someone else when you exist, Red?" 

His voice wavered around her, clear and shady and sadly it didn't cause her heart to flutter, it was aching with a stabbing pain. 

Nina was like a flower, rosy and delicate yet trampled and withering under the weight of his statement. This rich kid had no heart, she believed now, then why was her heart so desperate to blend with his heartbeats? His chest was as empty as his eyes. Taehyung was freaking demonic, at least for Nina.

Taehyung chose to torment her just because he could do that, he picked her for his entertainment. For him, she was a weakling, a victim, a charity case who could not fight him back because he had everything and she had nothing, absolutely zero. 

"You are crazy." Nina spat.

"Could be." Taehyung beamed at her, this smile was golden and bewitching and unapologetically fake, one of his tricks that never worked on Nina.

"I don't have the energy to waste on your shits, because you don't deserve it." Nina gathered herself. Her insides were trembling but not her voice and stance. Sure for Taehyung, Nina was rosy and delicate, easy to crush but he should not forget she was a wildflower, strong enough to soar again. 

"Yes, I know I don't deserve anything that belongs to you Red. But you don't establish the rules here." Taehyung chuckled through his nose, as he sat up. He squared his body, his fingers flexed to reach and haul her toward him but it seemed like she was alarmed by his choice of words, so he simply slid them in his hair.  

"When I say you are mine then you are mine. To hate, to break and to put it back together to break again and I don't like when someone else lures my belongings. Ji-hoon shouldn't contaminate our private things. It's you and I. It was always you and I, Red." Taehyung's eyes hunted her pale face yet he sounded so downright promising, it painfully twisted her heart, as if the organ would burst out of her limbs. 

Taehyung shouldn't say all of these, and it shouldn't mean this much to her but she was drowning in it. She could feel the maddening emotion and hunger in his voice, she could feel it glossing her skin, her wrist, under her chest and engraving in her bones. She was stained by the starvation lurking within his eyes.

"You hate me." Nina reminded him. Reminded herself, it was the truth that tasted so bitter in her mouth.

"Yes, I do but I'm not gonna pretend that you are not everything that tempts me." Taehyung retorted with the devil-may-care attitude. He gave a lazy shrug of his shoulders, scanning her figure head to toe with a glint of stark hunger. The way she was trembling in sheer anger was utterly amusing, not to forget to add, Nina felt exposed and naked with sudden heat stirring under her skin.