14 FILTHY INFATUATION

Past 

14| "When aggression and envy meld." 

All hell breaks loose when the sheer anger explodes in Taehyung's blood.

That's what happened, Taehyung all right senses had been wobbled and rotated without even him realising. The jealousy and wrath madly rushed in the roots of his brain.

Taehyung was seeing red, the toxic thoughts had painfully fogged his brain by the sight of Ji-hoon touching Nina's lips as if he could do that, the mere idea was eviscerating his insides open. No, Ji-hoon couldn't do that, he was a nobody and he shouldn't cross his line standing on Taehyung's territory. Ji-hoon had no right to inveigle her, touch her or kiss her as if she belonged to him. 

Taehyung growled out like a battered animal, a smirk coiled his ruddy lips on hearing a clump of severe groans from Ji-hoon whose head was lolling on the dirt and nose was bleeding profusely, his one eye was ballooned shut by the vigorous punches. Taehyung emitted out a charmless cackle, the undertone was dark and venomous as nightshade. 

"How dare you to touch her!" Taehyung bared his teeth, the potent veins around his neck unfolding out as he grabbed Ji-hoon's shirt collar like a dog on a leash and swung his fist hard as he could on his face, the blood spurting out of his mouth. 

"You thought you could entice her right in front of my fucking eyes? Just because she is roaming around with you, doesn't mean you can have her." Beholding the sight of Ji-hoon limp, vulnerable and coated in blood, choking in his groans and defenceless whimpers sent utter bliss to Taehyung's being, he found it so amusing, even satisfying.

The male was enjoying that scene and he knew it was sick to get pleasure from it, he shouldn't do that. Taehyung should control his impulse that was slipping through the gap of his fingers as well as his ceaseless fists. 

"She is mine and too bad, she has nothing to do with your sorry ass, fucker. Nail this shit in your brain, Nina belongs to Taehyung and Taehyung alone!" The golden-eyed male spat in outrage, a cold sensation twisting from his chest to his throat.

"Taehyung!" His all anger melted, fading away from his being, the black clouds around his heart eased when her honeyed voice surged in his ears. 

"Stop, please. Don't be like this." A brittle beg and the fragile grip around his elbow was enough for Nina to pull him away from the pass out, beat to death Ji-hoon. 

Taehyung straightened his spine and got effortlessly yanked away, not because Nina pulled him with her whole strength but because he wanted it, her one-touch mellowed the upheaval moulding inside him. Damn, it was scary to feel something like this for someone to whom he vowed to not give any importance. 

"Why are you doing this? What are you gaining by doing all of these?!" Taehyung didn't answer, he just stared at Nina's panicked expression. Her chest was tossing up and down in a feverish rhythm, she was appalled and her lashes were not ready to stop flickering.

Taehyung wouldn't accept but he adored when her lashes flicker, he loved that confusing, innocent expression that she pulled around him — and she was like an open book for him with delicate pages, begging to be read, begging to be touched by him.