18 FILTHY INFATUATION

Present

18| "Only barks, no bites." 

Hate— Taehyung was so awfully familiar with this word. It had a vital role in his life. He knew the deepness of this word, his clutch was too tight in this emotion. How would he not know when he freaking thrived in it, every minute, every second. His hate was strong and crystal clear, no doubt could tint his vicious passion.

He hated his father with every bone of his body. The man was the only cause of Taehyung's wreckage, because of him, one part of Taehyung had died a long time ago. The deeper Taehyung thought about the man, the darker his wrath goes. Sometimes he had to remind himself that Kim Hyeon was his father, and his blood was running through Taehyung veins yet it wasn't enough to lessen his loath toward him.

Kim Hyeon was Taehyung's great adversary, and he would do anything to crush him in his wake. 

There was a price to pay for ruining the only good thing in Taehyung's life, and Mr Kim was about to render out some great amount of tears.

"Is there any special reason for you to come here to see me?"  Taehyung drawled while stepping into the living area. His voice was icy, he could feel the bitter sound ringing in his empty stomach.

The bleakness in his golden eyes worsened, they were narrowed into thick slits, even dead. He gaped at his father's back who was staring out of the floor to ceiling window, he brought back from his stupor. For a brief second, the dreary thoughts tangled in a ball and galloped around Taehyung's brain, it was pure fiendish. It wasn't just the thought, it was the intense urge to do something that he would not regret later on— Taehyung knew how violent his anger was sometimes. 

Taehyung's fingers prickled to fist Mr Kim's hair and banged his face to the glass window, and witnessed the blood smudging all over his father's face. Or what if he pushed Mr Kim from the window, watched him plummeting on the ground like a useless sack?

Kim Hyeon was a perfect man, would he bleed as perfect as his personality or as ugly as his heart? Taehyung wanted to know. The mere thought was completely pleasing.

"Don't act oblivious." Hyeon enunciated. Taehyung could sense the whiff of anger lingering in his calm, gruff voice. A crude smirk caressed the corner of Taehyung's lips, he was desperately waiting for Hyeon's anger to resurface.

"What are you talking about, dad?" Taehyung flashed a cynical eye roll, shamelessly appearing laze as Mr Kim turned at him with a fresh scowl cradling his brows. 

Mr Kim was in his 40s, he was tall and broad and brawny. His three-piece Italian cut suit stretched around his body, complimenting his grey and black hair that stylishly pushed back. Taehyung was abhorred to even glimpse at him because he could discern the features that he inherited from him. Same dipped in gold like skin, that perfectly angular jaw, a similar set of amber eyes yet Taehyung's eyes were more deep and darker shade, even mysterious. Freaking Gene, Taehyung was absolutely disgusted by the fact.

Whenever he looked at his father, it looked like he was watching his aged self, more experienced, colder and more horrible— it was an agonising torture for Taehyung.

"I see what you're doing. . . You and Nina Wang—" Taehyung clicked his tongue, cutting off Hyeon's words who lowered his chin, his stare honed at his son who appeared so exceptionally irate.

"Don't take her name with your tongue. Her name is too pure, get that." Taehyung hissed, his upper lips coiling into an unpleasant sneer.