WANNA BE WITH YOU~

Ana's pov:

Jungkook swirled me around leaving my hand, switching partners as it was some sort of dance step, someone else took my hand in his but the warmness was quite familiar.... the size of hands in which mine fits perfectly I looked up to see no one other than my Husband.

Surprised to see him here.... dancing? He pulls me towards him with a great force as my chest crashed on his and he puts a hand on my waist encircling it till my stomach. I look in his eyes my breathing slow as I remember that bitch words again seeing Taehyung's face.

I loosened my grip on his hand looking down stepping back a little... I don't know why but I suddenly felt....that I don't suit him. Taehyung sensed my actions and harden his grip on my waist pulling me into him more. I look into his eyes and saw some glint of jealousy, need and wants in them as if he's screaming that I'm his and only belongs to him.

Putting my hand loosely on his shoulder I moved in rhythm with him and the music slowed down more turning into some romantic melody as the lights went dark setting the mood for couples to enjoy the dance with their love ones.

We both stare in each other eyes as I sway my hips along with his steps, him holding on to me tightly that if he'll loose it I'll leave him. He pulls me a little upwards face more closer to his now, our breathing mixes together as we both just stare in each other's eyes. My heart beating faster, my breathing intensifies at the close proximity.

"T-Taehyung we're in a dance" I whispers on his lips as he licks them breathing "Hmmm and?" He whispers on my lips sending shivers down my spine. I hold his hand softly and whispers again "We shouldn't be-----doing anything.... in front of so many peoples" He stares at my lips and heaves a sigh on my lips "Ana...." Him taking my name with that tone melted my ears "Do I look like I care?" He states dangerously as he closed the gap between us, pulling me more as our lips touches each other's.

"You're my Wife. I can do anything to you... anywhere I want" His voice sounded deep and dangerous as if he's not telling me but ordering me, his voice lingers on my lips as I close my eyes melting in his touch, his hand went down to my hips as he rest it on my ass, moving in slow motions to the melody I put my head on his chest my eyes still closed.

He dips his head in my neck as he breathes warmly on my ear making my body hairs to stood up. I clutched his arm tightly stopping him from going any further but he bit my neck and I gasps making him to chuckle. "You can't resist my touch hmmm can you Ana?"

After biting he licks the spot sucking on it sensually and I moan slowly my voice came out as muffle noise crashing with his chest. "T-Taehyung...please don't" I managed to speak out.

"Kiss me and I'll" He speaks in my neck grabbing it softly making me look up at him. My lips parts as I look at him.

For a moment I forgot that we were on stage dancing with so many peoples... no one was visible to me aside from Taehyung as I stare in his eyes slowly slowly closing the gap between our lips.

I placed my lips on his, feeling him gulping hardly as he tightens the grip around my neck pulling my face more into him, he catch my lips in his nibbling on my bottom lip swirling his tongue on it making my stomach to do a flip. I opened my mouth to let him in and we both groans at the feeling of our warm tongues colliding.

I snaked my hand around his neck pulling his hairs gently as I moan in his mouth and he hold me tightly sucking the life out of my lips. My heart sank to the pit of stomach feeling weird down there.

We separate our lips for catching some air, both breathing heavily. He hold my face in his palms as he states looking in my eyes "You're beautiful Ana, and you look extremely desirable tonight" My heart took up to the pace hearing him 'This is the first time he has compliment me' I stare in his eyes as he leans again to kiss but the music stopped and the lights dim up again leading the dance to an end.

I hesitantly steps back but he didn't leave my hand still looking at me. Everyone applaud and I saw his friends down the stage cheering for us. I grew shy and embarrassed at the act we pulled on stage and took off my hands from his going down the stage.

"Yeah you both! We've room upstairs you know" I heard Hoseok saying and others laughing and I look away all I want to do is dig a grave and lay in it. "Nah we can continue at our home, we better leave now" Taehyung state making my eyes came out of their sockets. I choked on air and looked at him with wide eyes "What are you applying with that look Wifey"

I can't believe this is the same Taehyung whom I married few months ago... I'm extremely glad he changed  but he's gotten shameless too... not that I dislike it.

I was standing there quietly when Namjoon came beside me and smiles "Can we talk?" I look at him and nods smilingly "Yes, sure" I looked at Taehyung who was talking with Jhope and Yoongi, letting him talk to them I went away with Namjoon.

"This place is nice" I break the silence looking all over the place "It's Jhope's mansion if you'll notice, every little to big things will be pretty here" He said making me chuckle "Yes for sure, I did noticed that" I replied looking outside. We were in balcony now, "Ana I took you out here... to talk about something serious" Namjoon said looking at me

I nods silently listening him "You're like my little sister and I'm grateful for you for coming in Taehyungah's life..... You see he's not very well expressive but today I saw my old Tae in him. The one whom we all used to spend most of the time with...when he was 16... T-things changed a-after his 17th birthday.

He seems to be hesitant about something I thought looking at him as he was stuttering.

I....I-I'm glad he has you now. "Christiana..." Well I'll not say much about her. After her death Taehyung parts his ways from us...from everyone he never talked like before...but today- I saw him different... like he's bringing back his old self"

I listen quietly to what Namjoon was saying and my heart felt a pain hearing all of this... for them to be getting away from their friends, their friendship seems close and Taehyung- he didn't thought about them before isolating himself. I know he must be in pain, this must be extremely hard for him. He's not even to blame.

"I just wanted to appreciate you for coming in his life and taking him out of his despair and giving a beautiful relationship to Tan. We all love you for this" He nods smiling at me and I smile back, oh gosh I'm about to cry here.

"You don't have to thank me" I smile back "When my parents wanted me to marry him I declined at first" I chuckle remembering old days... never thought I'd fall for him. Looking down I speak again "I thought he must be some cruel monster in a bald figure" I chuckle again at my thoughts making him to chuckle as well "But my mom told me his situation and I felt... bad and as my parents felt like this was something they could do in return for Mr Kim's favor..who has always done something for us" I fiddle my fingers tears coming in my eyes.

"So I had to agree, at first he was cold..really cold and rude and acted like a bitch" I rolled my eyes looking back at him controlling my tears "but slowly I get to know him and I-i....I understood he's not like this. He's in pain and I want to bring him out from it" I finished smiling.

"You're an Angel Ana...Taehyung's Angel" He state looking in my eyes and I felt heat rising up in my cheeks hearing him " I'm no Angel" I shook my head declining the big compliment "Oh you so are"

____________

We get back in ballroom and my eyes first catches Taehyung who was already looking at me with a dead look in his eyes. I shivers looking at him gazing down we walk back to the group.

"Here, I borrowed your wife for some mins" Namjoon chuckle holding my hand forwarding it towards Taehyung. He just stood there looking at our hands then back at me. I stares back but look away as he was dangerously looking at me. "She isn't someone I'd let borrow" He said taking my hand and pulling me towards him "But I trust you hyung" He nods getting up. It was time to leave, such a great party and we're leaving already I didn't even ate food...oh no food... should I ask Taehyung to stay till I ate something? No no he'll prolly think I'm a foodie, well I'm tho.

_____________________

I've increased the length of chapters. I prefer detailing so yeah.

VOTE & COMMENT