PARTY PARTY YEAH~

Expensive Chandeliers hanging on the roof side by side gleaming beautifully, the aura screams elegance and extravagancy. Cream big beautiful walls, various kinds of posters hanging on them some were nature related mostly woods some were too dark deep theme to understand.

Melodious music playing setting the classy vibe in the big hall decorating the small noises of people's chattering present there.
Huge stall of food on the corner of the hall presenting extreme high class food in varieties. A bar on side having various champagnes, whiskeys, vodka and many more kinda alcohols.

Ana steps in the ball room holding on to Taehyung's arm tightly her nervousness screaming at her to run away from there. Taehyung softly places his hand on hers assuring her that he's there with her and she relaxes in his touch.

"Oh look Jungkook-shi is there" Tan speaks happily looking at his fav hyung's direction "let's go" Taehyung smile holding Ana's hand walking further as Tan with fast steps went towards Jungkook.  

"Oh, hello Tan... Oh hey, hyung" Jungkook looks at his hyung and shakes hands averting his gaze at Ana, he stops in his track taking her in his eyes completely. Too stunned to speak he came out of his trance and shakes head "Y-you look mesmerizing Ana" he compliments her staring at her.

Someone didn't liked Jungkook going speechless like this seeing her, why does she affect him?

Ana grins holding on to Taehyung's arm "Thankyou Jungkook... you too yourself look handsome" she complies chuckling.

Taehyung scoffs gaining both of their attention averting the topic "Where's hyung?" He asked Jungkook "Oh-Yoongi hyung is there with jimin and others... you two go I'm joining soon" He shows them the group standing at a corner.

"We'll go" Taehyung speaks holding Ana's hand "Tan let's go" Ana asked but he refused "I'll come with Jungkook-shi" Taehyung rolls his eyes hearing his son "Yeah ofcourse you and your Jungkook-shi" taking Ana's hand he walked away leaving both the guys laughing to themselves at his behavior.

____________

Ana's pov:

I grew nervous as soon as we reached to Taehyung's friends circle. There were four guys and all seemed as beautiful as Taehyung but my husband is more pretty I chuckle at my own thoughts. But to be honesty they'll were dead drop gorgeous looking like some kinda star celebrity.

We went closer and my vision became more clearer one guy I know him from morning that is Jimin. Standing next to him was this guy height almost like him his hairs parts in a side and the glow..... the glow on his face is brighter than my white dresses.

He's milky white cute cheeks adorable gummy smile I noticed when he laugh at his one friend. I checked other two guys and they were also in suit as well. One has this bright smile on his face sharp looks taller than Jimin and the other guy a champagne glass in his hand swirling it he drank from it squinting his eyes. Cute.

Then there's this guy.... Tall, shoulders prominent he's buffy then all of them, taller too, handsome! My mind scream and oh gosh... I died when I see him smiling he got the freaking cute dimples I've ever seen in my life.

We reached to them and all of their eyes averted to us I looked down in nervousness, I heard Taehyung speak "Hey! Hyung" letting go of my hand he hugged that handsome guy...phew 'I'm jealous' "Yah! Taehyungah, how is you? Woah you got some muscles huh nice" The guy laugh then his attention turn towards me. I looked up and smiles weakly. 'Goddamn introvert' I cursed myself.

Taehyung placed a hand over my back as he introduced me in a loving tone "Meet my wife Kim Ana" I smiled hearing my Surname. I look up and saw them all smiling at me the guy who hugged Taehyung had a huge grin on his face. "Hello Ana, you look beautiful" he compliments and I smiles shaking his hand which he forwarded.