LONG DRIVE-

Ana's pov:

Cool wind hitting me as I introduce my face to it, inhaling the fresh air I smiles turning my head towards Taehyung who also seems in a good mood although his face expressions didn't change but I can tell that he's relaxed right now.

Putting the strands of my hairs behind my ears, I asked "Where are we right now Taehyung?" "We're out of Seoul" He answers and I nods looking at his veins they've been distracting me since the moment he started driving.

I looks out the window capturing the beautiful view of woods in my phone "This looks so beautiful and calm" I mumble and heard Taehyung agreeing with me.

Noticing the all grey clouds, I squeals "It'll rain" I said happily looking at Taehyung's direction "let's get wet in rain" and he started coughing "What? You okay?" Is he sick I thought to myself.

End of Ana's pov-

Ana simply state those words but Taehyung's mind went somewhere else, well not her fault.

"I'm fine, and I'll catch a cold and I have work tomorrow so... No" He states with a neutral face, hearing him Ana rolls her eyes looking outside mumbling a small "delicate" Taehyung heard her and smiles focusing on road.

As they were going fine suddenly the car took some breaks on its own and halts. They both looked at each other in confusion, Taehyung started the engine again but it only made some "Grr" sound, he again tried starting it but nothing happened getting out of the car Taehyung noticed the smoke coming out of the hood of the car "Shit" he curses opening the hood.

Ana saw Taehyung opening the engine of the car, she gets out "What happened?" She asks peeping what he's doing with the engine "Motor oil or fuel is leaking, means the engine's got damaged" He slams the hood looking at the front of the road.

"So what we're gonna do now?" Ana ask wariness lace in her voice "Get soaked in Rain, just as you wanted" He mocked looking at the nice dark weather.

"How unlucky can we get! I don't have my phone with me" he held his head in a frustrating manner "Give me your phone" taking Ana's phone he dialed his home's landline but the condition didn't helped him 'the place where they were standing, in the middle of the woods' "Fuck" he cursed at the situation they were in, giving back her phone he started pacing back and forth.

Taking back her phone she looked at the screen with no signal bars, her happy mood instantly got upset "We're stuck in the middle of the forest" she mumbles quietly "There's a motel around 20 km away, We can inform Jungkook and ask him to send us a car, if we can get to that motel" Taehyung puffs out calming down himself.

"20 km, that's so much-" Ana stops her sentence when Taehyung gave her an annoyed look "Okay! Okay! We got no other options left" She sighs walking towards him "It's either we get to that motel before it gets too dark or get introduced to some wild animals here" Taehyung scares her walking past her to his car locking it and walking away.

Ana's eyes widen hearing him, she looks at the woods, they are in the middle of the forest, with trees and tress nothing else only a road leading straight to some motel, folding both of her hands she runs after Taehyung getting close to him.

__________

"Taehyung, can we rest for sometime, we've been walking for like half an hours, She pants walking breathlessly. Taehyung stopped and turns to look at her and watching her go breathless he stops and nods "it's getting dark" He adds looking at the clouds.

After some time they began to walk again, both of them heard Tyre screeching sound coming from behind their backs. They both turned around and watch a vehicle coming towards them. Ana sighs "Yes, finally someone's here" she looks at the vehicle with hope but the car sped past them, her hope died as she looks at Taehyung with sad face.