FEELINGS?

Taehyung hurried off from his room heart beating fast, he didn't know why he felt that way. Maybe because he touched a girl's body after 5 freaking years. He didn't wanted to feel this way but he can't help human body right. Her chest was the only thing which continues in his mind.

Going to other room he laid down, cheeks flushing crimson red, his mind wanders to her childish behavior. Why did she behave that way. What is she a child? But coming to think of it she really did seems like a naive girl or else why would she pulled such stunt. She legit throw that pillow at my fcking face that is not so a wise girl behavior.

________

Birds chirping at her windowsill indicating 'here comes a beautiful sunrise again' she huffed turning around putting her hands on her ears to stop the sound from disturbing her peaceful sleep.

Rolling from one side to other she falls down from the bed, hissing in pain she woke up from her deep slumber.

"Aishhh how bad can a day even start" puffing out she holds her hairs frustratingly "I want to sleep more" with that being said she lays down on her stomach on the floor getting back to her beautiful sleep.

Taehyung enters the room as his clothes are there and he needs to get ready for his office, the first thing which he notice entering in room is her sleeping figure. She's there sleeping like a baby, hands sprawled wide on the floor while her one leg is on the bed hanging out and the other one is choking her panda plush which she brought from her home.

Taehyung looks at her almost unbelievably he has never seen a big ass grown woman sleeping like this, does all the girls sleep like this or she's the only weird one he thought to himself making a disgusted face then his mind clicked-

"Wait that panda was not there last night, ahh anyways I've to get ready, look at that childish woman sleeping like there's no tomorrow. How about I wake her up" Taehyung thought sheepishly getting an idea.

He goes to bathroom getting ready, after awhile when he came back from bathroom. He saw her still there sleeping peacefully "How can you sleep so peacefully after what you did to me last night huh?" he said to himself before going towards her.

Standing few inches away from her face. He took in a breath to prepare himself for what he's about to do but his gaze went to her pouty lips, he gulped looking at them, her full pinkish lips is doing something to him. Then his gaze move upwards to her nose, that's a quite good shape nose she got, he thought looking at her cute little point nosey then his gaze moves to her eyes. He recalls last night they were shining so bright when their faces was inches away, heat rushing up to his cheeks, the feelings came back he was feeling last night.

His gaze suddenly moves towards her cleavage which was quite showing cause of her sleeping position. Her shirt neck was practically to the side, few buttons opens up which gave a clear view to her smooth clear skin. He gulped staring her chest shamelessly, blinking few times before looking at her face, going back to why he came to her 'for waking up her by shouting near her ear' but his movements halts his breath stopped when he saw her wide awake.

No way she's awake? He thought looking at her nimbly. Did she saw me staring at her uhm... he abruptly stands up looking here and there his hand going back to his neck rubbing it nervously "I- I was j-just going to wake you up" he stutters backing away from her "b-but looks like y-your already awake" he said hesitantly stepping back more 'I'm getting late. I gotta go" he finishes off quickly almost running out from the room. Ana just lied there in bed with wide eyes.

"What was that and why was he so close to me and why the hell was he staring at my boobs" she quickly puts both of her hands on her chest protectively heart speeding up she thought "wait a min Taehyung is not that perv or something who checks girls bodies while they're sleeping is he?" She asked herself looking at the door from where he went out.

_______

Taehyung walked out of the room with big steps "What the fuck do you think you were doing back there, you were shamelessly checking out her and why the hell you stuttered telling her, I mean what would I have told her that I was staring at her uhm nevermind.. Now she'll think that she has some kind of impact on me... wait does she? No absolutely not did you forgot already that you hate her? Wait is it her new idea of seducing me, Yeah yeah it must be " He didn't liked this, he was feeling the same way he felt last night. He walked down talking to himself.

"Good Morning" Taehyung greets his son who was packing his stuff in his school bag "Good Morning" Tan replied him shortly. Taehyung heart ache he didn't like feeling this distant with his son, he's the only happiness he has got in his life, he felt bad shouting at him yesterday "I gotta make it up to you" he said to himself before taking the chair for breakfast. Soon after Ana joins them.

"Tannie did you finished your maths homework last night?" Ana asked munching the bread in her mouth "Yes mom, I did" Tannie happily replied eating his bread&jam. Taehyung felt jealous looking at his son talking to her nicely but ignoring him. Ana noticed that tannie was giving silent treatment to his father and she didn't liked this at all, she didn't liked the idea of Taehyung and Tannie not talking to each other. Although Tannie was doing this because of her, but she knows how much Taehyung loves his son and Tannie ignoring him is hurting him.

After breakfast Ana went towards Tan and kissed his cheek and smilingly said "This is not a good thing to treat your father like this, I know what he did to me is wrong but you can't just ignore him like this, he loves you Tannie and you not talking to him is hurting him" she advised him "I also don't like this mom, I want to hug dad, I felt bad ignoring him, If I'll go to him will he get mad at me?" he asked innocently "No he won't, now go and hug him okay?" She patted his back forwarding his petite figure towards Taehyung.

Taehyung was adjusting his tie getting ready to head out he stops when he saw his son standing in front of him, he prepared himself to apologize to him for shouting and scaring him last night but before he start his son ran to him and hugged him coming till his knees.

He immediately crouched down picking him up embracing him in his arms perfectly with a bright smile "I'm sorry dad for doing that to you" Tannie speaks while sobbing innocently "No don't be love. Infact I'm sorry for scaring and shouting at you last night, I lost myself and just vent out all my anger, I shouldn't have done that, I should have respect your decision of calling Ana your Mom, I'm sorry" Taehyung softly said patting his son's head, wiping off his tears.

"No don't say sorry dad. And you'll not get mad if I'll call her mom?" Tan ask with big doe eyes which made Taehyung chuckles "How can I when I have this cute son and if you like her that much then I'm okay with it" Taehyung said pinching his son's nose.

Ana stood there watching them both laughing and being all happy again "I just want you two to be happy like this always but as I'm a greedy woman I want myself there standing with you both together being a happy family" Ana states with a pure smile looking at Taehyung and to her surprise Taehyung looked at her and she can swear with her life that she saw Taehyung smiling at her but for a mere second, his lips curved upwards forming a lil smile before putting his head in Tannie's shoulders.

__________________________

Heyya bitches!!

Unedited**

So things are going pretty normal, let's wait for drama then😃 and I'm not that good at expressing feelings but i tried my best showing how they both are feelings towards each other.

VOTE*. COMMENT*. ENJOY*😀___

How hot is he?
Me: Yessssssss

HOE for him✋🏻😌🙂