NO FREAKIN' WAY!!

Sometimes life doesn't go according to what we have
planned ~

Ana's pov:

Cold breeze hitting me sending chills all over my body as I walk down the street, holding my arms puffing out cold breaths, it's been quite a time since I took a long walk usually I prefer staying at home too indulge in sketching or trying new dishes, I love cooking as much as I love devouring them hehe. I sigh out of relief thinking about my graduation yeahh I finally did it, I'm not a big fan of studies and stuff but I do have interest in arts, drawings that's the reason I took arts in college.

I find peace and relaxation in drawing that's kind of my comfort place yeah you can say that and that's the reason why I have lessened going out, I don't have friends to go and party with yeahhh my life is just normal.

Simple too decent that I find no adventure in it and it's kinda boring repeating the same day again and again.... I'm just too weird for people to be friends with, my classmates usually gave me judging looks when they see me sitting alone earphones plugged in my ears, that's how I am. I don't like making conversations but that doesn't mean that I don't want to make friends if someone would approach me nicely I would-be way much nicer to them but sadly none did "it's okay Ana you don't have to have company to be happy you can find happiness within yourself" that's what I told myself every single day.

The bell rang when I entered the soft toys store indicating the staff that someone has come to their store, one pretty staff looked at me with smile as I returned the kind gesture I don't usually receive smiles but when I do it feels good that there are some people out there who don't judges me, I went in the store to look for a soft plushie, I have a habit of hugging some soft toy or pillow while sleeping, my previous one got snatched away from me as my mom gave it to our neighbors lil son as his eyes was always fixed on my soft unicorn I missed my unicorn ahhh that's why I'm here to buy a new one.

As I was exploring the store my eyes fell on the cute lil octopus plush as I was going to take it someone took it already and I whisper shout "hey I was going to take that" my eyes moving towards the direction who took it and saw a lil boy holding it tightly,  I was going to snatch that away from him but he smiled and his doe like eyes sparkled making me go all 'awww' on him I asked the staff if they have the same plush but sadly it was the last stock.

I looked at that lil boy and he again showed me that cute expressions to let him have it and I sigh "you can have it lil boy I'll take other one" I said going to other section and I heard him shout "thankyou miss" I smiled looking back to only find him going back with a huge man 'woooh why didn't I noticed him before' I thought to myself before going to buy some other plush. After sometime i finally took a panda plush going outside after buying it.

I saw that lil boy again standing near a black huge car with his bodyguard I guess he's his bodyguard cause he gives that 'bodyguard type' vibes and judging from that black expensive car, he comes from a rich family I guess.

No one's pov:

Tan waited outside the shop for the lady whom he found very kind and beautiful, as he saw her coming outside he reached for her with a smile "thankyou so much miss for letting me have that plush" tan said.

Ana crouched down to his level and ruffled his hairs making him all shy and his eyes go wide "ohh you're so cute it's okay I took another one look" Ana said showing him her panda plush, Tan smiles at her and put his hand forward for a handshake   "I'm Kim Tan, nice to meet you" he said making Ana smile she shaked his hand "I'm Kang Ana, and nice to meet you too" they both introduced each other and then went their ways..