PERIL

At Taehyung's office :

Taehyung was rescheduling some files when he got a call, lifting his eyes from the files to his phone screen, he dropped the files to the side answering the phone call ''Mr Kim Taehyung?'' The lady asked on the other side of the call ''Yes Taehyung here'' he replied confused of the person ''I'm Mrs Lee, Tan's homeroom teacher'' the lady introduced herself.

''Oh, yes Mrs Lee is there some important occasion in school?'' Taehyung asked returning the phone in his left hand and taking back the files he placed on desk ''No actually not occasion but finals are starting soon and we need Tan present in school'' Taehyung furries his eyebrows looking straight at his office wall. The teacher continued,

''We had to check his sports progress so that we can add up his scores in report card but he's not present today, is he ill?'' If he's ill I'll report to that in office so we can take him to sports later but make sure he attend the school after two days'' the teacher finishes waiting for Taehyung to respond.

Taehyung bites his lips thinking about last night when he met Tan 'he didn't seemed ill.. why did he not went to school?' Coming out of his thoughts Taehyung replied ''I- Uh yes you can inform that in office and yeah he'll attend school day after tomorrow''

Taehyung didn't wanted to lie but he doesn't know the reason of his child skipping school and admitting that to the teacher would show him as a less attentive parent so he chose the second option.

''Alright, Good afternoon Mr Kim'' she hung up the call 'Why did he not went to school, did he got sick suddenly after I left home for office early today? Ana must've called me if that happened' He rubbed his temple leaning back in chair 'Or Ana just wouldn't have preferred to call me after what happened last night...I couldn't face her this morning that's why I left early with no chances of meeting her, am I being wrong in this?'

He questioned himself looking at ceiling after having a quarrel in his mind, he decides to call her to ask about Tan. The bell rang for half a minute but she didn't picked up, he sighed calling again but this time it went switch off his brows furrows and he got a weird feeling about this ''It isn't usual, she doesn't do that''

He sat back properly dialing his Mansion's landline, after two rang a waiter picked it up ''Hello?''
''Where is Ana?'' Taehyung asked biting his lips in anticipation ''Good afternoon Mr Kim, Miss Ana left mansion about an hour ago'' Taehyung pulled his lip between his teeth a weird feeling settling in his heart ''Let me talk to Tan'' he demanded waiting for his son to talk to him and tell him that he's doing fine.

''S-sir, young master went to school in morning'' the waiter replied hesitantly getting scared by his master he's well aware of his anger issues and he don't want to get fired ''Went to school???'' Taehyung rose up from the chair he was sitting on ''Y-y-yes sir'' Taehyung hunged up the call abruptly getting his coat from the back of his chair and leaving the office.

Tae's pov :

'What the fuck is going on?' I took out my phone and called Mr Lee getting in the car, my hands shaking thinking about the worst possible scenarios, the bell rang continuously I tried again muttering curses under my breathe ''Pick it up... dammit'' as I was panicking Mr Lee picked up the call ''Mr Lee?? Where is Tan?'' I asked hurriedly ''I'm sorry Mr but the person you've called is in ICU right now'' Taehyung went numb hearing the person on phone.

''He got into an accident and he was pretty badly hurt I was passing by and saw him unconscious on the road so I took him to hospital'' the unknown person said on the phone.

My hand freeze as my mind went blank 'accident??' I processed the word this unknown person just said, my heart beat risens thinking about Tannie, my throat went dry before asking, I cleared my throat a drop of sweat trickling down my forehead ''Where is my Tan... A little kid was with him where is he? Is he alright?'' My voice cracked as my hands continues to shake driving.