CONDONE

Hey y'all thereeee, firstly I want to apologize for not uploading secondly this chapter will act as more like a bonus chapter. Ik I haven't updated any chapter before for this to called bonus chapter but take it as it's cause after this chapter I'll disappear for straight two months. I need an hiatus, I started writing cause I love putting my imagination into writing and making people enjoy with me. I've other stuff planned for my future and for that I've to give an competitive exam which is gonna held in nearly 2 months. I'm lacking time so I'm gonna pause this for right now and I'm sorry for making y'all who reads and support my story wait. Thankyou💖 for waiting and be connected, I've had so much drama prepared for this story and I'll come back to bring it in writing.

Back to the story..

Ana prepared dinner for Jungkook as she and Tannie both asked him to stay for dinner.

"Don't tell me you prepared all of this" Jungkook said surprisingly when he saw the dining table filled with delicious foods, which made Ana chuckles "No, I did not, I just helped Melissa"

"Why lying Ana dear? You made all of these I was the one who helped" Melissa said setting up the tables "actually Ana is very good at cooking and Mr Taehyung is pleased with her cooking skills" Melissa smiles at Ana as she turned her head and said "he has never compliment tho, how did you know that he's pleased with my cooking skills?" She rolled her eyes going upstairs "I'll call Tannie and Taehyung for dinner"

Jungkook smiles looking at Ana's back.

"Master doesn't says but it's too obvious, he's gotten alot better than before since she came here" Melissa confess happily to Jungkook, listening it he went quite and sat on the chair looking down.

______

(Taehyung's study room)

*knock knock*

Ana knocked the door before entering in, she noticed the books scattered here and there and Taehyung's head's down focused on a book which was in his hands. "Taehyung.... dinner is ready, Jungkook's waiting for you" she calmly said before leaving "wait" she heard his deep voice more deeper than usual, standing still she turned around "yes?"

Taehyung's pov:

I came to my study room they'll were making noises and I was disturbed, sitting calmly, I took few quiet breaths It's okay Taehyung not a big deal, he just saved her and she smiled thats it. Yes God dammit she "smiled" and whenever I'm around her all the face expressions she has on are poker faces like seriously?? Suddenly I got the rage I shoved my hand on the books which were on my study table making them scattered everywhere. One thing I doesn't like is she enjoying Jungkook's touch, she was literally smiling.... okay okay!!! Cool down Taehyung look this is how she's affecting your mental health she's dangerous for you just don't think about her... JUST DON'T!!

End of Taehyung's pov-

"Come here" he said in a bossy manner, she narrowed her eyes going towards his table, his eyes still stuck on the book he was reading, he instruct, not looking at her. "Can you bring me the book from upper shelf, third row, the black cover one"

Ana looked at the book which he was referring to and to her surprised the shelf was way upper than she can reach "It's too high, I won't reach there" she simply said to which Taehyung closed his book calmly and stare into her eyes darkly sending shivers through her spine just by his gaze "ohh Ana you can, go and take out that book" he said giving a smirk.

Ana fiddled her fingers going towards the shelf, reaching out her hand she tried but her hand didn't reached the big wall book shelfs, she jumped a little but still no use when she was struggling to get the book, Taehyung came behind her and suddenly whispers in her ear "Hmmh so you can clean some 8ft book shelves but can't get me a book from this high. I'm disappointed, Ana" he heaved a disappointed sigh, listening to his voice suddenly from this close, Ana instantly turns around and find his face much closer, that if she moves a little their lips will collide.

She got back a little being nervous from his sudden change of behavior, Taehyung gets more close as she goes back, staring in her eyes deeply his gaze moves to her lips, taking out his hands from his pockets, he placed one hand on the shelf touching her shoulder in the process while the other was in air moving towards her face. Ana stares at his face, her heart beating faster than ever, she closed her eyes to feel his lips as he gets closer.

Taehyung examine her face, her lips, he wanted to taste them, to devour them, his desire to kiss her got stronger, getting closer towards her lips, suddenly a slight memory of his wife smiling flashes in his mind. He freezed looking at her face, he took back his steps. Ana opened her eyes watching him going backwards, her heart aches watching this she reached out her hand to hold his "what happened Taehyung?" She hesitantly asked, he yanked his hand from her grip looking away.

"No...no n- we shouldn't be doing this noo...." Taehyung said angrily and walk past her. Ana completely fell in shock when she heard that, "what's so wrong in this? He's my husband, we're married, we can kiss, we can touch each other but he never do, when will he accept me, the real question is will he ever accept me?" Ana thought looking down, tears build up in her eyes "well what can we expect from him, don't you know he's not even a least bit interested in you Ana?" She thought and went out quietly.

_________

Meanwhile somewhere else:-

"So...........he married again huh!"

"Didn't expect that from him, wasn't he was too in love with that naive girl" *pfft*

"Let's see how long this one will live my dear Taehyung"

The person said throwing Ana's photo on the desk.

__________________________

Will be continued after 2 months.... stay connected for the drama, climax and romance obviously...

Till then byee, I'll update weekly after my exam!! And will try to complete this story asap as I've other stories to write to.

Bye bye,

Support<3

Spread love ;)

VOTE AND COMMENT.