RUTHLESS-

After the dinner both of their parents settled the date for their wedding and discussed the preparation they need to begin within few days-

Taehyung was in his study room working on some files which were left yesterday, he was tired as fuck, massaging his temples lightly he began to think about Ana, her sudden change of behavior yesterday made him uncomfortable, since he came back from her house, he's been thinking about that cunning smile of her which she gave him while seeing him off. As he was in his trance he heard a light knock on his door "come in" he stated.

His mother came in and speak "Tae, go and take Ana for your wedding shopping, I called her to get ready and told her you'll be there in few mins" Taehyung looks at his mother unbelievably "I'm working" he simply stated "I can see that, and you're going right now" she said qnd turned around for leaving when she heard her son speaking "I've so much more other important work to do than taking her for shopping can't she go on her own" but his mother didn't reply and left from there.

"This is getting too much, I can't believe she ordered me like this just to take her for shopping, I'm already hating you kang Ana" Taehyung spat looking in air with flaring nostrils slamming his hands on table he stood up vigorously taking his coat in his hands he walked out of his study room angrily. He hates when someone disturbs him when he's working, his work is very crucial for him.

_______

Meanwhile Ana was getting ready as her mother informed her that Taehyung will be here to take her for shopping, she knows all of this is getting too early, her date for wedding got fixed yesterday and now she only has 2-3 days for shopping and preparing other things, she put on a white full sleeves sweater which hugged her carves perfectly with a denim jeans along with black boots she looks at her reflection in the mirror and thought "Oh no this is showing too much of my ass, he'll think that i put this on purposely, should I wear something else, but I like this more I'll wear whatever I want " she mumbles but stops when she hears her mother calling her downstairs.

she went down to only find none other than her soon to be rude hubby, her eyes scanning him from head to toe, he was wearing a formal dress, white shirt along with black coat and pant, his hairs styles neatly on his side when her gaze met his eyes her breathe hitched, he was giving her a not interested look, she gulps and stand besider her mother.

"Taehyung is here, go and have fun" her mother laughed "and yeah video call me if you get stuck between two dresses, I know you do that always so you can call me, now go bye" she continues and hurriedly sent both of them out "I'll... Mom, bye" Ana hesitantly said going out, Taehyung turned around and added "I'll take care of her, bye Mrs kang" "Ayoo no need to call me that, I'm also your mother now, you should call me mum" she smiles and waved them out.

As they both sat in the car, Ana nervously started, to ease the awkwardness "Uh- which mall are we going for shopping?" in which she got no response she hesitantly looks at Taehyung to only get lost in his beauty, shitt he has long eyelashes, and those pretty eyes, his dark chocolaty brown orbs, that perfect shaped nose and daammn those kissable lips, and not to mention that sharp jawline dang what is he a model? her thoughts got disturb when Taehyung looked at her dangerously, gulping quietly she looks down playing with her sweater knots she thought to herself 'he's giving me that same cold shoulder, nah baby we're not getting there' she smirks looking at him and speaks again.

"Taehyung you didn't answer me hmm" as she expected Taehyung again looked at her irritated but she smiles again which made Taehyung more irritated "I think I'm elder than you to be calling me directly by my name" He snapped looking at front, to his surprise she smiles again and sweetly said (which was not so sweet for Taehyung) "Ohk then what do you want me to call you uhmm jagiya or oppa?"  she finishes with a chuckle, Taehyung's head turned 180 degree immediately and looked at her shooked "T-Taehyung is fine" shit why am I stuttering, He slapped himself mentally, hearing her chuckle again, 'I hate her' he thought to himself, turning on the engine he drove off.

As they both get off the car, Taehyung immediately stated "you can take whatever you want, I'll be outside, I'll come in when you'll be finished" with that being said he turned around to leave "woahh waitt you can't really just left me here all by myself, it's not only my shopping, you need to get yourself a wedding suit too, besides I'm not going in alone there for my "wedding shopping" who even do that" Ana exclaimed, this guy was seriously testing her patience.

He turned around only to give her the look 'do I look like I care' hands putting in pockets he simply walks away like it doesn't matter to him. Ana looked at his disappearing figure too shocked at the fact that he leaves her there  when it was supposed to be both of their wedding shopping, head shaking vigorously she scoffs stopping her tears from falling, what can she even expect from a douchebag like him 'Fucker' she whisper yells at his not present side gaining looks from strangers but does she care nahh, not when her soon to be rude husband left her at mall for their wedding shopping.

She went inside the mall and picked some dresses for herself after a lot roaming here and there she finally went to pick herself a bridal gown, I should call mum she'll help me choose, beside that fucker left me here, whose help I'm even supposed to take, she thought and video call her mum, after alot thinking and choosing she finally select her gown. shopping some other stuffs she finally got out of the mall with various shopping bags in her hands and when she was about to take a cab the person whom she's hating so much right now suddenly appears in front of her.

"Finally you're done, who does even take this much time" Taehyung stated but she remains silent not giving him any answer she walks away from him calling a cab, Taehyung looks at her confused "why're you taking a cab, aren't you going with me?" he asked to which she didn't reply Taehyung grows anger and went closer towards her "don't fucking ignore me" he gritted, she looked at him and scoffs "why're you even here, when you left me all alone there, I managed there and I can manage here as well go away" she fumed at him.

When she was about to sit in the cab, her mind reminded her 'no money girl, you spend it all in there' the shopping was supposed to be from Taehyung side so she took some little money with her but she spend it all in mall, crying mentally she crouched a little and whispers to the cab driver "I was just a little angry with my husband you can go sorry" she laughed it off getting a glare from the driver, she stood up patting her dress dramatically and walked towards Taehyung's car and stood in front of it.

Taehyung glares at her and mumbles 'weird' sitting in the car, opening the lock so she can sit in, she sat in looking outside not giving him any answer as to why did she sat in when she was going in the cab, he sighs looking away 'she's a headache' he thought to himself before starting the car.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyyaa bitches🌸

another update cause why not i got 2 followers today 🥲 which means I'm growing yeassss😭😭😭 thankyouu y'all for taking out your time and reading my shit🥲 nahh i put alot of efforts in it..

Also can we goal atleast 10 votes 🤌🏻 for this chap. please vote so that ik y'all are liking my work and comment too.

Anyways the next chap will be their wedding and then guess what the real drama is going to start from there😏😏

Also to not get confused the bills were paid by Taehyung for the shopping he can atleast do this much if he's gonna be this rude.

PLEASE VOTE 🙂 DON'T BE A SILENT READER

.
.
.

He looks soo fckkingg anfajqnafsuqksbwgkewbjjagsggsbsfjansvwjjejksnsbfuck-

Ohk I'm gonna stop here-