( How is it , you are affected by her eyes ?)

Kabir: Sanjay she is not Jhanvi but Jaan, his Jhanvi.

Akhi: Shit, fine leave me now. Let me sit comfortably to answer your questions.

Kabir left him and Akhil sat on the couch and Sanjay, Kabir sat opposite to him.

Akhil: I met her the first time when Liya took me to her home to meet her parents. Initially I was scared to see her face but the next moment I felt a spark or may be an attraction from her eyes that made me extremely crazy on her. I started visiting Liya's home just to get a glimpse of Jhanvi. I tried best to stay away from her because she was not the girl whom I wanted as a wife but the more I tried it turned out worst and I started to tease and intimidate her so that she will hate me but I could not see her with anybody else. That scared the shit out of me. She even started invading my dreams and I became a total mess with her in my mind.

Kabir: So you married Jhanvi not because you wanted to ditch Liya but she was already your Jaan.

Sanj: Has Jhanvi ever spoke to you ?

Akhi: No, she never spoke to me. The first time she spoke was after our marriage and that too was a bad encounter when she saw me and Liya speaking when we were ready to leave her house.

Kabir: Why are you not ready to accept that you love her . Is it because of her face ?

Akhi: No, I m attracted to her inspite of her face so that has nothing to do with my rejection.

Sanj: Then what it is ?

Akhi: I don't know. What if this is just lust and I spoil her life. I don't know anything about her and not sure if she know about me. She is not ready to speak to me or answer any of my questions.

Kabir: Akhil, do you want to fix this ?

Akhil: Ofcourse man, I want to fix my life, her life.

Kabir, You have two choices Akhil, either try to work this marriage and for that you need to be civil with her and try to know your feelings for her or better get out of this even before it turns out worse. Let her live her life which she deserves. Just because you she can't suffer in this marriage.

San: You already said about Ram, so may be you can get out of her life and she can marry someone who will love her.

Akhil: Will you fucking shut up Sanjay. You are not talking about any girl but my wife. How could you say so easily to leave her to some idiot.

Kab: Akhil, you will do that only if you could not love her. Right now, make your mind to befriend her. Try to understand her better. If things work out then good for both of you else you have no option but to leave her.

Sanj: Relax and think what we say. This is life Akhil, you can't keep running away. Face and accept your feelings for her. Speak to her.

Akhil: How will I face her when she never removes her veil. I have never seen her without a duppatta on her head. will you believe if I say I don't even know how long her hair is ?

Kab: Enna da solra ? ( What are you saying man ?)

Akhil: Sathyama da ( Promise man ) I don't even know how long her hair is ?

Sanj: Neeyellam yenda kalyanam panne ? ( Why did you even marry man ?)

Kab: First try to bring her out of the shell that it is normal for her to be in home without covering her face. Give her that confidence.

Akhi: Pesa matra da. ( She is not talking man )

San: Dey onnu pesa vai illa naa avalukku nalla pesura paiyana pathu kalyanam panni vekkuren. ( Either you make her speak or better I will find a boy who could speak to her and get her married)

Akhi: You both will die in my hands so better keep the thought of hooking someone else with her. I have spoken a lot so I m leaving for office.

Jhanvi was in her room when she heard Isha yelling her name. Jhanvi rushed to the living and saw Isha and Sheela sitting.

Isha: Ohh madam, have you finished resting. Now come I have some work for you.

Jhan: What work ?

Isha: I m going shopping so come with me to carry the bags.

Isha kissed her mom's cheeks and left home with Jhanvi in her car. Jhanvi was sitting silently.

Isha: Will you now tell me what happened ? Without you telling me I cannot know the reason behind your sad face.

Jha: Your brother did not have dinner and left home last night. He did not return until now.

Isha: He would have stayed with Kabir and Sanjay or at his penthouse. Don't worry he will come back. Now lets do some shopping for us.

Jha: Isha, I m worried what if he is still mad on me and did not eat at all.

Isha: He cannot stay angry over anybody for a long time. He will sure come back and speak to you.

They reached a mall and Isha did purchase a lot of summer dresses for her. When Jhanvi refused to wear western dresses Isha took her to a saree store and bought some exclusive sarees for Jhanvi.

Isha: From now on, you will not wear those boring salwars. Better wear this sexy sarees. Akhil should never leave home after seeing you in this sarees.

Jha: You don't start again and now speak of what will happen in real.

Isha: Ok I bet with you. You will wear this saree tomorrow and if Akhil doesn't react looking at you then you can go back with your salwars and veils but if he gives signs then I will change all your clothes to my choice and you will have to wear only them.

Jha: No no I m not betting anything.

Isha: No way, bet is on and promise me you will be honest and let me know if Akhil comes behind you.

Jha: He is already ready to snap at me anytime and now you are planning to get me killed by him.

Isha: Ohh come on anni, Akhil is your husband. He might be rude at times but he is too good. Now lets start mission Sexy Jhanvi for Akhil.

Isha winked at Jhanvi and conitnued their shopping. Jhanvi was hell scared to look at the blouse Isha was selecting. She tried to stop her that she would never wear revealing clothes but Isha was stubborn and did shop according to her wish.

********************

A/N:

If you liked the update please vote and comment.

Take care. Thank you.