Chapter 4

As you left Crona's room, you were thinking to yourself.

Your big sister was Maka. You were terrified that she was going to flip out over you sleeping with Crona. Well not sleeping with him. Just falling asleep together in bed.

You wondered what was wrong with Crona, why he was acting so weird. He didn't say anything after promising you that he was okay. He lent you a black shirt and you had your black leggings on that you were wearing last night.

That made things pretty awkward for both of you.

You knew he had the black blood, maybe Ragnarok was bothering him?

You stumbled into someone, since you were so immersed in your thoughts.

Scrambling up, you saw it was Soul and Black Star.

"Are you okay?", Soul asked.

"Yeah..", you muttered.

"We saw you walked out of Crona's room this morning, (Y/N)..", Black Star told you with a smirk.

Your (E/C) eyes widened as you said, "Nothing happened!"

"Sureeee.", Soul sang.

You shrieked and put your face in your hands, then you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you guys teasing her?", you heard Crona ask.

You slowly took your hands off your face to see Crona was standing next to you with his hand on your shoulder.

You were surprised that Crona was so brave all of a sudden.

"No we just thought you two did some stuff since she walked out of your room this morning.", Soul explained, putting his hands up in defense.

"We didn't do a-a-anything, she was walking last night and I had her come in since it's d-dangerous to be out that l-late...", Crona stuttered. Even though he was stuttering, he managed to keep his head held high in bravery. He took his hand off your shoulder then laced his fingers into yours.

"Well what did you guys do?!", Black Star shouted, making you wince.

"We just fell a-a-asleep together, that's all.", Crona replied, emphasizing the word 'together' .

You felt your cheeks grow hot in both embarrassment and worry.

Black Star and Soul were standing there, staring at you two in awe.

"Hey Crona...", you muttered.

He looked down at you in confusion.

"Yeah?", he asked.

"Let's go to class.", you replied with a smile.

He grinned and you two walked to class together, hand in hand.