27-ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ

𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽:

"It's not that bad, I promise!"

"You're wincing, dumbass", I scoffed. "Just sit the fuck down, come on." I gently pushed him on the couch and pouted when he squeezed his eyes shut for a second when the movement jolted his knee.

"Yeah Niall, listen to your woman", Harry grinned while pulling his sweaty shirt off, revealing his tattoo-full body. I pulled out an ice pack from the mini freezer.

"Do you really have to strip right now?" Niall groaned instead.

"Yes my love, thought you'd like it more to be honest. It's a shame you yourself can't do much moving right now."

"Mind you, I'm a taken man, thank you very much", Niall pointed out and thanked me quietly when I carefully placed the ice wrapped in a towel, on his knee.

"But I'm good at doing stripteases. I can dance."

"I don't doubt it, but stop flirting with my boyfriend, Styles", I piped in, sitting down next to Niall and leaning in to kiss his cheek. He turned his head the last second so that the kiss landed on his lips instead.

"Sneaky", I whispered smiling. He smiled back and pulled me closer by my waist.

The rest of the boys then came through the door, still quite high with post-show adrenaline. They all followed Harry's cue, pulling their shirts off and throwing them on the other couch, their jeans following. I couldn't not notice the discreet tightening in Niall's hold.

"They just had to get half-naked right now with you here", he muttered.

I didn't say anything, just kissed him again and brushed my nose against his, which made him chuckle. I leaned more into him, still being cautious of his knee.

"M'still sweaty", he whispered. He hadn't got the chance to change out of his concert clothes with how he had to get off his feet right away.

"I don't mind." I looked up at him from my new position half on his chest and rubbed his thigh. "You did very well out there, by the way. You made it through determinedly."

People in the Netherlands apparently have very aggressive ways to show their love - someone threw something on stage and hit Niall straight to his operated knee. He said he wasn't sure if it was a phone or a shoe, since he got blinded by the pain for a second.

Watching him gritting his teeth and limping around for the rest of the show had me quite anxious, and I'm almost not even sure who wanted the show to end more; Niall or I. When he finally hobbled backstage, I wanted to just shower him in kisses as if those could somehow magically heal him - frankly, he's suffered well over enough when it comes to his knee - but I knew better than that and helped him to the closest couch instead.

So now that he was here, I would've really liked to get to the healing kisses -part.

Like they had read my thoughts, the four other boys left to shower.

"Want me to get you some more comfortable clothes?" I asked as he absentmindedly ran his fingers through my hair. He nodded and unwrapped his arms from around me to let me stand up.

I found his favorite brown sweatshirt - well he hasn't said it's his favorite but he uses it the most, to the point where it's extra soft and fluffed up from being washed so many times - and grey sweatpants. I gave them for him, and he quickly changed into the shirt.

"Want me to help with the jeans?" I offered.

He nodded, and I began to help pull them off. "I'm not complaining about you undressing me, but I would rather have it under some other circumstances."