5-ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ

\\ A/N: this chapter contains quite much talking about cutting. DO NOT READ IF THAT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU PLEASE \\

 𝑵𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽:

"Niall show me what you've got!" Natalie came to me as we had all gone shopping. I showed him two sweatshirts, three hoodies and one pair of black jeans.

"Cool, I like that blue shirt! It brings out your very blue eyes."

"You think so?"

"I know so." I smiled at her.

"What'd ya find?" I tried to get a look at the clothes she had with her.

"Navy blue crop top, black basic ripped jeans, grey hoodie. Nothing special", she shrugged and lifted them so I could see.

As we were going back to the hotel, I saw a jewelry shop. I quickly went inside and Harry saw it. He said something to the others and then came to me.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Harry look at this", I showed him a beautiful flower necklace. "Do you think she'd like it?"

"I'm sure she will! It's beautiful."

"Okay I'm buying it."

I quickly gave the money and we left to find the others.

"I bought you something", I called Natalie towards me.

"No way! What is it?" she looked excited.

I gave her the small box. She opened it and smiled so big that it made me smile too.

"Wow.. Niall it's so beautiful! Thank you", she hugged me. "Can you put it on me?"

I did and then we walked to the others.

"Did Niall get you something?" the boys were instantly on her side. I'm glad they like her, but she and Harry seemed pretty close. Yeah I admit, I'm jealous but come on, if Harry liked her then I wouldn't have any chances. Everybody chooses Harry, or any of the boys really, over me. I'm speaking from experience.

I watched smiling as Natalie eyes shining showed her new necklace to the boys. They said it's beautiful and Louis caught my eye with a look 'c'mon you're whipped already'. I'm not. And would it be a crime?

AT 11:07PM:

"Hello?" I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Niall what is this?" management's voice almost shouted.

"What is what?"

"Don't play dumb! Internet is full of pictures of you and some girl from the mall! You even hold her hand all the time and all that. There are millions of rumors going on. Who is this girl?!"

"Oh yeah, she is Natalie, my girlfriend-"

"Girlfriend??!! When were you planning on telling me this?"

"I don't know, it's my private life! It shouldn't matter if I'm dating somebody. You want me to be single forever? Yeah no."

"Yeah but the fans have been welcoming towards them. How can I know how they take this? What if you don't work out? You haven't thought about the consequences now have you?"

"Fuck you. And again, it's my private life. I like her and she likes me so we did something about it like people usually do you know."

He snorted. "That's what you think. Tell me one reason why she would like you."

"I- What?"

"Yeah that's what I thought. But look, I'm not mean so I'm giving you a chance. But you have to get used to the hate and if it doesn't work out, remember that I warned you."