8-ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴɢ

𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽:

Me and my friends were taking everything out of the free day today. Well, I have some assignments for tomorrow to do but I'll do them in the evening.

"It's been ages since we were in McDonalds together having unhealthy life and I missed it", Olivia, my best friend for thirteen years stated.

"Agree. Actually lost a few pounds there. I have to gain 'em back", Luke laughed.

"Yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do", Hailey said.

"I don't think I can afford going here that often. Gotta look after myself for once with that soccer game coming soon and everything", Thomas smirked.

"Like you are allowed to say that you stick", I poked Thomas on his stomach. That guy is like seven feet tall and as thick as my forefinger, let me tell you.

"But a straw is my goal."

The others snorted.

"Oh c'mon don't sound so healthy, that disgusts me."

We ordered food enough for a whole army and dug in.

"So anyone who has some real plans for the summer?"

I raised my hand. "You'll never guess. Olivia shut up I know you know already you jealous prick."

"I have a reason to be though!" she defended herself.

"You gonna tell us or not?"

"So basically I'm dating Niall Horan-"

"Wait what?! From that famous boyband?"

"That's the one. Anyways, so they're starting a tour soon and after our school ends I'm joining them to travel the world", I informed with a little smirk.

"How the fuck did this happen and when?"

"Not that long ago really. I was at their concert here and saved Niall from his crazy fancrowd and he gave me his number. Been with them ever since!"

"Oh no you aren't for real! That really is something to be jealous of."

"Said so", Olivia mumbled.

"Well you gotta send us greetings from everywhere then you boiled girl!"

"We're happy for you Nat."

"I will! Thank you."

"Let's take a McDonalfie." That's a selfie in McDonalds if you were wondering.

"Let me take it Hale-Bale, your arms are as short as mine were when I came out of my moms uterus", I took my phone.

"Watch your mouth Sallow!"

I took a selfie of us with dumb expressions and decided to post it on Instagram.

"You thinking of changing your Instagram private? You will most likely get famous you know."

"True, but I don't know. Would it be cool if I had thousands of followers?" I teased.

"Okay I get it you are the lucky chosen one, no need to rub it in."

I checked the likes.

@niallofficial liked your post

@niallofficial commented on your post 'miss u'

I smiled.

@oliviaaawilliamsx liked your photo

@niallofficial liked your comment '@niallofficial miss u too<3'