17-ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽:

"Hi Ni", I answered the coming video call from Niall smiling while I mixed the soup I was making. Olivia was coming over and I wanted to feed her.

"Hey angel. What're ya doing?" His face came closer to the camera as he looked closer, and all I could see of him were his cute nose and eyes.

I took the phone and flipped to the back camera so that I could show him the kettle. "I'm making soup."

"Wow. Looks good." His face went farther from his phone and I was able to see the strange room behind him. It wasn't his, because his walls were blue-grayish but these were white.

"Where are you?" It was my turn to look closer.

"Oh, I'm at Paul's. We're going soon to Ireland but he wanted to grab something he had forgotten before we left." I could see he was excited to go to his home country.

"Oh yeah I forgot that, you get to go home", I smiled and put my phone back on the counter, leaning on the wall so I could be seen in the camera while I made the soup.

"Yeah", he smiled too. "And I think ma and da are coming to see us."

"Hey that's wonderful!"

Some noises were heard from his end and someone talked, but I couldn't make out the words. Then Harry's face came into the camera.

"Hey Natalie!"

"Hi Harry!"

"How's life?"

"It's good. Better in twelve days. How's yours?"

"It's good. Better in twelve days", he smirked, mimicking me.

"Hey that was my line!"

"Yeah and that's my phone and my girlfriend", Niall pouted and tried to take his phone back.

"Oh are you jealous?" Harry mocked him. "Let me talk with this one, wanna find out what you mean when you twenty-four seven tell us how amazing-" his words got muffled and the camera shook a lot before Niall's face was seen again.

"Yeah I think that's enough Harry, thanks!" he shouted with an over-joyful voice. I laughed.

"Anyway, Nat, I asked Paul about your ticket and he said they've got it handled. He promised someone will send it to your email as soon as possible."

"Oh wow, thanks." I looked at the clock. "Hey sorry Nialler, but Olivia's coming over soon so I gotta go."

"You sure you don't have a minute still?" he pouted.

"Yes I'm sure", I copied his sad voice. "Bye, take care, see you soon."

"Yeah, can't wait. You too. Bye."

Like on clue, I heard the door open and someone came inside. "Hey loser, I'm here!"

"I can see that", I smiled. "Come on, I even made soup for us."

She faked a gasp. "Oh my god you didn't! I hope it's edible. How'd you learn to use the stove?"

"Hey! I know how to cook thank you very much", I glared. "I live alone as you can probably see so yeah, I can use the stove. You don't have to eat though if you don't want to, it's more for me", I shrugged.

"Hmm, nah. I think I'll test that soup of yours."

We ate and talked and talked and ate, mostly about school.