15-ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ

𝑵𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽:

'Wanna pull an all nighter and get into something we'll never forget
Wanna stay up and party the weekend away and not know when to quit'
, read on my notebook. I wrote that over an hour ago, nothing came to my mind after that.

I bit the head of my pen as I thought about giving up. Maybe I could go for a melody first?

I grabbed my guitar and plucked the strings a bit. I think I found a nice rhythm.

"Wanna pull an all nighter and get into something we'll never forget... Wanna stay up and party the weekend away and not know when to quit", I quietly hummed as I played the notes I came up with.

"Hey Niall, wrote something?" Louis barged into the room. He's our songwriter really, most of our songs are written by him as he's so good at putting thoughts on paper. I'm often with him with my guitar, finding the best melodies on his lyrics. That's why we're often doing the songs together. I've written many songs also with Liam, though. But mostly Louis.

I shrugged. "Yeah like two lines", I told him with a chuckle. Inspiration isn't on my side today.

He smiled and reached out over my shoulder to read what I'd written.

"Hey, that's a cool start."

"Thanks. I thought something like this for the chorus..." I started to write more.

'I don't need my love

You can take it, you can take it, take it
I don't need my heart
You can break it, you can break it, break it

It's never, it's never enough'

"It's good Niall! Any melody yet? Fast? Slower?" he sat next to me.

I played a bit of the chorus for him, and he was positive about it. Yay, maybe I could get my name under one song's writers' list for once.

"Wanna take a break and come with me to play some football? Or at least to watch. Think you could at least make a goalkeeper?" he asked. Wow, didn't expect that one.

"Umm, yeah why not. It's been long since I've played", I shrugged and smiled slightly as I saw him lighting up when I for once agreed to do something.

We immediately changed our clothes into shorts and shirts, before grabbing a football with us and went out, just the two of us.

𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽:

"I'm driving!" I quickly took the keys before Niall made it. He huffed.

"I'm scared when you're behind the wheel ya know."

I grinned. "It's nice to hear how people trust me. No come on, the football doesn't move itself." He rolled his eyes but agreed nonetheless.

When I took off to the street, Niall plugged his phone on the car's radio and put on a playlist from Spotify.

'Have you got color in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift the type
That sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?'

"Didn't know you listened to Arctic Monkeys", I glanced at him before looking back on the road.

"They're not bad", he shook his shoes off and lifted his feet on the seat so his knees were up to his chest.

'Crawlin' back to you
Ever thought of callin' when
You've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too
Busy bein' yours
To fall for somebody new
Now, I've thought it through
Crawlin' back to you'