18-ꜱᴏ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ

𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽:

"Want to tell me what happened to your room?" I whispered. We had been quiet for a good while but I could tell from his breathing that he was awake. It was dark without the light on but I was still able to see and feel him looking at me.

"I... trashed it."

"I can see that. Why?"

"Uhm, Louis was kinda, he pissed me off I guess."

"So you took it out on your room?"

"Yes."

"What'd he do then?"

He sighed. "He told me I shared my problems too much with them and I was apparently acting like a baby. He said I should either help them with their stuff too or just shut up. And leave the room because he didn't want me there." I was glad he was completely honest. But what the hell?

I turned in his arms so I faced him. "The fuck did he say that for?"

He shrugged. "I guess I was getting on his nerves with my shuffling around and stuff. Should've just been more quiet. I don't really blame him, it's whatever. I just got too angry. I'm sorry that's the first thing you had to see."

"It's not whatever Niall, I- so you okay?" I brushed a gentle finger over his cheek.

"Yeah, fine", he smiled a bit. "So tell me about your things. How'd you do in school?" he was quick to change the subject. I sighed.

"Well pretty good, I mean, I passed so", I chuckled. "Yeah, a few assignments I would've liked to get a better grade from but generally, good."

"Awesome, I'm proud of you", he moved so his face was in my neck and he brushed it with his nose.

I smiled and felt all warm inside. "Thank you."

I moved so I could kiss him. He kissed quickly back and put his hands on either side of my face so he got more space to do it. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer, playing with the little hairs in the nape of his neck.

He pulled back for a second to get some air. "Fuck, I could say this million times but I missed you so much."

I smiled and looked at his face over mine. In the darkness I could still see his eyes boring into mine, his nose that had a while ago caressed my neck, and his lips that were parted as he still was a little out of breath. They were curved into a cute smile too. "Same goes for you."

He leaned in again and threw his leg to the other side of me so that he was now completely over me. He was leaning on his elbows on the mattress on both sides next to my head and his fingers were tangled in my hair, before he leaned down to kiss me. I didn't even bother to fight it, I just let him explore every corner of my mouth. I felt weak but full of adrenaline at the same time, and I couldn't believe he was finally here with me.

I moved my hands from the back of his neck more lower, down his back. I pulled him even closer, and he lowered his hips to meet with mine gently.

"Oh my god", I whispered against his lips as my eyes fell shut for a second. After I reopened them, I lifted my hands again and ran my fingers through his hair, pulling it. He gasped into my mouth and pulled his head back a little.

"How much time have we got?" I asked panting.

"I don't know nor do I care." He jumped quickly up and ran to the door. My body felt immediately too cold and longed for his over mine. I watched as he turned the lock on the door and hurried back. "Now we've got all the time in the world."

He climbed over me again and wasted no time in reconnecting our lips. Now it was my turn to push into his mouth, and our tongues wrestled for a moment. He won anyway and pushed my head deep against the pillows.