CHAPTER 1

Zora

In the morning, I am a good girl. I work in my mom's company, I'm smart, I go to college, I help whoever needs help and I even help my mom around the office until the time where she'll hand me the company.

At night, is a different talk. I am not Dawn's daughter for nothing, I use this pretty face to get whatever I want. My mom is the Don of this international Mafia, her gang fear and worship her.

What do I get for being a mafia princess? well, first of all, all the night clubs around the city are mine, well my mom's, but she doesn't go there a lot so they're mine.

How does the business work? At the club, rich old men would be looking for a new pray to take home. That's where I come in, they see my innocent face and think, 'easy catch'...

I play along with them, until they think I've fallen in their trap. I grab the small pack of drugs or whatever, I put it in their pockets, which mean "they stole" from me, without paying. Easy money...

If my mom hears about this she'd hang me by my eyelashes...

I was sitting next to the bar with a drink, I have already set eyes on today's victim. And old guy who's been checking me out since we walked in here.

"3 o'clock" the bartender said without looking at me, I nodded and turned to see the old man walking my way with a smirk.

"Why is the pretty lady sitting all by herself?" He said sitting in the seat next to me, I smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear. His smirk grew wider, he was probably thinking, "oh easy pray".

"Why? you wanna keep me company?" I said touching his chest still staring at him, he was staring at my exposed cleavage. Without getting caught I slipped the drugs in his pocket since he was busy leaning closer to my face.

"Oh I'm sorry, I think I have to go. It was nice meeting you" I kissed his cheek and grabbed my purse and left to the office that we had in the club. I sat on my chair and waited patiently, a few minutes later my men walked in with the old guy.

"Ma'am, this guy here was leaving the club with drugs with our logo on them. None of our dealers have sold him any" one of the guards said putting the drugs on my desk, I smirked and stared at the old man who had a shocked and hateful look.

"Oh c'mon, don't give me that look. You're literally the age of my grandfather and you were hitting on me? You should be ashamed" I smirked and stood up grabbing him by his tie and pulled him closer,

"I might let that slip, but stealing from me is a no no" I whispered,

"You either pay for it or... There's no or you gotta pay" I gave him a smile and sat back on my seat, he laughed while staring at me, if my men weren't holding him he'd probably jump over the desk and kill me. As if...

"You think you're smart? You'll regret this" he tried to threaten me, I sighed and rolled my eyes. I grabbed the gun from the drawer and put it to his head.

"You pay, yes or my gone gonna go pew pew, okay?" I said getting annoyed, he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out money. He put in on my desk and I nodded, I shooed all of them away and put the gone back.

I don't do this all the time, or everyday, just when I'm bored...and when there's a creepy man that looks like a pervert.

I grabbed my stuff and called for my driver, I left the club and went home to rest because tomorrow I have work. I still haven't taken over the company but very soon, that's what my mom said.

****

The next morning, I woke up very early to get ready, like I always do. I wore a black dress that's a bit tight, but I don't care no one would cat call me in the company, my mom would turn them into a doormat.

"Morning" my momma, Maze, was making us breakfast. My sister who's two years younger than me was sitting on the table watching something on her phone, she turned out to be like my mom. If you know what I mean, her name was Niko and she had short dark hair. I wonder why she had to be taller than me when I'm the one who's older.

"Sup" she said not taking her eyes off of the phone screen, I kissed her head and went to give my mother a hug.

"Hi baby, here's your breakfast. Oh and your mom has already left she said someone very important will be coming to her office." That's weird, my mom always tells me who'll be coming to the office, I guess it was so urgent and sudden she didn't have time to tell me.

"Do you know who it could be?" I asked, drinking a sip of my coffee, my momma shrugged her shoulders and sat next to me.

Niko was out of service because she was still staring at her phone, I rolled my eyes and tried to finish my breakfast so I can go to the office.

"Niko?" She hummed as an answer so I locked her phone to get her attention. She groaned and looked up at me annoyed.

"What?" She said leaning her cheek on her palm.

"Did mom tell you anything about this new business partner?" I asked, she works out with our mom more than me so they most likely talk  about business.

"I don't know, something about an Italian company or whatever. I wasn't paying attention" she said getting up, she was still in business school and she was late obviously. Like always...

"That's weird, if she knew a while ago, she would've told me" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin. My momma just shrugged her shoulders again, why is everyone so oblivious of what my mom is doing lately. Were they really oblivious? Or were they hiding something from me?

"I'm gonna go now, bye momma" I kissed her cheek and went to my car, I don't need a driver in the morning because it's much safer than to drive alone at night.

I reached the building and the security guy opened my door, I smiled at him and gave him my keys so he can park the car.

"Miss Addams" the receptionist greeted me and I smiled at her making my way to the private elevator.

Just when I was getting out, a woman with long red hair was exiting my mom's office. She was wearing a dark red feminine suit, she looked my mom's age. She was a very attractive woman not my type but I can admire beauty when I see it.

She smiled at me with a nod and I smiled back, I watched as she went to the elevator and her eyes caught mine and I quickly averted them and made my way towards my mom's office.

"Who was that?" I said went I walked in the office, my mom was smiling at the papers in her hands. I think they made a good deal, she looked up at me and sighed.

"That was another successful deal" she said, called it. We worked the whole morning, signing and reading papers. It was very boring if I'm being honest, but I got used to it. I use to hate coming here but now I kind of enjoy it a bit, not as much as I like scamming old perverted men. But it's enjoyable...

***************************************
Let's gooo!

First chapter out! Now tell me what you think so far?

And who do you think that woman is?

Muaah

-S