Break Out - Chapter 1

ANTHRO TERMINOLOGY

BEYOND-URALLER = EUROPEAN

DESERT RAIDERS = ARABIC

JUNGLE HUNTERS = VIETNAMESE

BEYOND-GREAT WALLERS = INDIAN/PAKISTANI/BENGALS

WOODSMEN = CANADIAN

SOUTH-WOODSMEN = AMERICAN

-Johan's POV, GEF Quarters-

I wake up from my Military Cott, and check the time, 6:30 in the morning. I get up, making sure not to disturb my Bunk Mates, and head to the Mess Hall. The Halls were crowded with wounded, as Massive amounts of wounded were coming from the front.

I reach the mess, and see a few older Soldiers, Officers and Enlisted Men. One stood out to me though, a Sargent, wearing his gas mask.

I kept a watch on him out of the corner of my eye, and walked over to the Coffee machine. I make myself some coffee.

-30 Minutes Later, GEF Quarters-

I slip my gear on, and Grab my Pistol. I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling. Better Safe than sorry.

I make a quick trip to the Mess Hall, and Grab 2 cups of Coffee, and bring them with me to the Interrogation room.

When I reach the room, I set the Cups down, and slide one to Reign.

Me: "Here, you'll need this. Don't have any Creamer, so I hope you like it black."

Reign: "Tha-"

I hear an explosion outside, and the general burst Into the room.

General: "Stay here. Guard the Prisoner. I'm going to call for reinforcements, they've breached the Rocky Defenses!"

I nod, and the general leaves. I hear 2 gunshots, and a thud outside.

I reach for my luger, and find it missing. I feel the cold Metal of the luger press against my back.

Reign: "D-Dont. move. Put your hands up."

I did as she said. After all, I'd rather get to write my last letter to my family.

I see the Sergeant from this morning walk in, Gas Mask still affixed.

The Sergeant reaches for their mask, and pulls it off.

Son of a bitch.

The Sergeant, Now Revealed to be a fucking Fur Spy, raises their pistol at me.

Reign: "Wait! Dont shoot him!"

Me: "Do it. What stopped you from doing it to the Millions of people in Asia."

The Anthro, a Bear I believe, lowers the gun, and walks over to me. They then Hit me with the gun, Knocking me Unconscious.

-3 Hours Later-