Arrived at College

FINNALY!I said to myself. Oh god I'm so late,I'm going to get a detention on my first day! This isn't good. I rushed into the gigantic building to find an empty corridor, in college I'm studying technology,I think that was pretty obvious anyway since I need to know this for YouTube, I ran full speed into the classroom,I started to breathe really heavily from where I was running so much. Then I heard a voice. "Hello, who may you be boy?"A man asked.
I looked up to see my teacher standing infront of me.
"Oh, hi sir,I'm Joshua wanders, but I prefer to be called Josh."I said, forgetting there was loads of people in the room.
Teacher:"hmm your new to my class then!"He replied
Teacher:"Go take that seat right at the back,  furthest to the right please."He asked.
"Okay sir thank you."I said gratefully
Teacher:"Oh, and since it's your first day here I won't give you detention."He stated
I said thank you and sat at my seat, this teacher,he seems really nice, I will definitely make freinds here!
Teacher:"WILLIAM JONAS YOUR LATE FOR THE 3RD TIME THIS WEEK!"The teacher shouted.
I looked up to see a boy wearing a smart,black suit and his hair was covering his eyebrows,he looks so cool!
William:"Don't call me that! I said to call me Mully, UGH your so annoying!!"William raised his voice at the teacher.
Teacher:"Just because your the ceo's son doesn't mean you can treat everyone like rubbish!Now go take the seat beside of the boy at the back to the right."The teacher demanded.
William groaned and sat next to me.
William:"Oi what's your name?"He asked.
"What me?"I asked like an idiot.
William:"nahhh the floor!What the hell do you think!?"He said sarcastically.
"Oh sorry,I'm Joshua wanders, but I prefer to be called Josh!"I stated.
William:"Hmmm Josh,not a bad name,I hate mine,just call me Mully it's my nickname that my friends call me."He told me.
Teacher:"MR WANDERS AND MR JONAS!BE QUIET OR YOU WILL BE SENT OUT!"The teacher threatened.
I did as I was told and Mully just rolled his eyes.
Mully:"Hey Josh, want to be friends?"He whispered.
"Umm yeah sure!"I said rather loudly.
Teacher:"THATS IT BOTH OF YOU LEAVE THE CLASS RIGHT NOW!"The teacher was serious this time.
I jumped,then I hung my head down and walked out of the classroom,as me and Mully walked past, some people sniggered.
Teacher:"I'm guessing you guys will want to join them to?"The teacher gave a warning out to the students who sniggered.
"Look I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say it out that loud!"I apologised.
Mully:"That's it I'm going to punch you now!"He told me.
I panicked but I froze I didn't know what to do.
Mully:"HAHAHA,YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!"He laughed.
I laughed back awkwardly and embarrassed, I looked at his face, his eyes were closed still laughing....He Looks kinda cute.....No Josh no come on man you can stop that, you have only just met him.