Unpacking

Josh:"Mum, Dad I'm going upstairs to start unpacking my stuff!" I called down to my parents.
Mum:"OKAY sweetie I'll tell you when dinners ready!" My Mum replied

I couldn't wait to start unpacking, I can have a fresh start and go to a different college! I'm still sad I had to leave my home town, I mean I was born their, but where we lived was dirty and there was litter everywhere! From what I've seen it's clean and the pavement and the roads are smooth not bumpy and there are no potholes. I'm So happy here, I can't wait to make friends, I can't wait to start a YouTube channel, I've been doing YouTube videos for a month now but that's only to get used to it, at the moment I've put them into drafts then when I'm ready in about 3 years when I turn 20 i can then delete them drafts and become a real YouTuber!

Time skip (after unpacking)

Dad:"Josh mate dinners ready!" My Dad called out for me.
Josh:"OKAY IM COMING!"I shouted back down the stairs.
I run downstairs to eat dinner.
Mum:"Here, I made your favourite!"My mum said softly
Josh:"oh my god!Thanks you so much mum I love Chicken Parmigiana!"I said gratefully.
My mum smiled then handed me the food, we all sat at the dinner table and we all started talking.
Mum:"So Sweetie, are your excited for college tomorrow?"My mum asked eagerly.
Josh:"I actually am, I can't wait i hope this one is better than the last one!" I replied enthusiastically.
I finished my food, then washed up my plate,knife and fork. I then headed up to my room. I took one last look around my new improved room,then I got into bed and curled up into a ball.
The next thing I new my alarm went off,I jumped out of my bed got ready for college wearing loose jeans and a black hoodie,to finish of the look a black beanie and my black trainers. This neighbour hood is full of nice people from what I've seen yesterday before we entered the house, I ran downstairs and I realised mum had made me some vegemite on toast. I said thank you to my mum and I ate it I checked the time and said to my mum I'm going to go.
Mum:"look at my baby boy all grown up.." my mum sniffles
Josh"Mum come on really, don't cry I won't leave until I get a job,and buy a house!"I exclaimed.
Dad:"I'm proud of you son, accepting this move so much."My dad stated.
I looked at the time and I had 20 minutes to get there I'm going to be late!!
Josh:"Mum dad I've really gotta go I'm going to be late!"I demanded. They all said bye and I left the house to go to college.

*A/N, Hi everyone I'm sorry about you having to read this but When I say Sam it's supposed to be Grant but when I typed it up on Google his now was Sam I do apologise, I promise I'm a true fan, sorry guys!*