The Reveal part 2

You awoke with the smell of food.

Qrow: I wouldn't get up yet.

Y/N: Where is summer?

Qrow: She is making us some food. Now that it is just us. Explain to me what happened?

Y/N: Wait first where is Lily?

Qrow: Sigh, She is over there. He pointed.

You looked towards the torn couch where she is laying asleep.

Y/N: How long have we both been asleep for?

Qrow: Only three hours. Who knows how long she will be asleep for.

You looked at her in concern.

Qrow: Now what happened?

Y/N: I thought we would both get out as planned but then when we were at a standoff with soldiers and Ironwood. She... She... She betrayed me!! She Stabbed me and said she was working with Ironwood all along and never would help someone like me or the team! She left after that.

Qrow was silent.

Y/N: Say something Dammit!

Qrow looked up with tears running down his cheeks.

Qrow: She isn't coming back.

He stood up.

Qrow: Raven.... why?

Y/N: Hey! Wait! Qrow we still need to talk about- *groan* fine. I can wait.

You looked at Lily.

Y/N: What am I gonna do with you? I better see how my wound is doing now.

You unwrapped the cloth and found that the wound was gone but a scar was still there.

Y/N: I guess I can get up now. I am glad the wound was able to heal quickly with whatever raven had on the sword.

You got up and still felt a little bit of pain but not enough to bother you. You went to Lily.

Y/N: Sweetie, wake up.

Lily: mrmmm.

Y/N: Lily, There is food being made for us.

Lily: Leave me be daddy. I hurt someone.

Y/N: You won't hurt me Lily. Now tell me what happened.

Lily: I...I hurt Yang. I don't know what is happening to me! I hurt a man really badly. I don't know of he.... Wahh!

Y/N: Shhhh Lily, It will be okay. I know you don't know what is going on but you are getting your semblance Lily. I know it is scary Lily but We are both here to teach you how to use it.

Lily: *Sniff * Semblance?

Y/N: It is what gives us power, but it is also our shield it protects us. Listen to me Lily. Don't abuse this power. It is important you use this for good to help people.

Lily: How do I do that if my semblance can only... kill?

Y/N: Lily, I want to show you something. Come with me.

You brought her to an alleyway. It was dark and most people were inside except soldiers.

Y/N: Lily, There is a reason I brought you here. I wanted to show you my semblance. However I know you have seen my semblance when... your parents.

Lily: I still miss them...but you are the best daddy I could have!

Y/N: Thank you. I want you to test your semblance on me when I transform.