"The Change Part 2"

You were still fighting all the grimm  over the hill . You finally getting tired from fighting them but still had to keep going.

Y/N: I MUST PROTECT SUMMER AND MY FAMILY!

The mountain was so charred from how many times you blasted the mountain it was on fire and still burning and looked more like a slant now. 

Y/N: JUST DIE!

You Blasted more of the mountain crawling with grimm with your red lightning. 

You were about to blast them again when you saw a ship pass by.

Y/N: OH GREAT MORE PEOPLE TO KILL THEM!

You bolted up and was about to hit the ship when someone shouted at you to stop.

???:Y/N! WAIT! DON'T WE CAME HERE TO HELP!

You stopped to hear his words then looked at him in the eyes and said.

Y/N: YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING TO ME BECAUSE IF YOU ARE I WILL KILL YOU AND I WON'T HESITATE.

???: Understood. Y/N.

???: There is more ships on there way to help. 

Y/N: ALRIGHT. I have something to ask of you, If you are truly willing to help.

???: Yes?

Y/N:I WANT YOU TO FIGHT THE GRIMM FOR A BIT WHILE I CLEAR THE ONES NEAR OUR HOUSE. CAN YOU DO THAT?

???: Yes i can but i will need most of my men.  The rest will need to go to the house to help raven. 

You nodded in agreement and swapped places. 

You then looked at this white haired man as he walked by you. 

Y/N: HM HOW ODD HE SEEMS SO SIMILAIR TO... AH NEVERMIND.

You then used your wings and flew towards to house using your red lightning to kill blow up grimm on the way. 

There was still so many grimm all you could see was black everywhere.

Just darkness and Fire.

Y/N: HOPEFULLY THEY ARE ALRIGHT.

Summer pov:

Everything will be alright help will come.

Tai: Summer you have been saying that for awhile how do you know if Y/N is not dead?

Summer: Don't say that! Don't ever say that he will come!

Tears filled your eyes.

Summer:I won't loose Y/N not after.... what I have seen. I won't loose him!

Lily and Yang hugged your legs.

Lily: Mommy it will be alright.

Yang: Yeah it will be ok!

You hugged them both back crying your eyes out.

Summer: *Sniff* Thank you both.

You stood up looking determined.

Summer: Tai, Make sure they don't follow me.

Tai: Wait what are you doing?!

Summer: Going to save us time.

Tai: No are you crazy?! You shouldn't do it! You have to think about not only you but your baby!

Summer: It will be alright Tai. Tell qrow not to come after me when he comes back down. I need him to look after the children.

Tai: but you and the kids.

Summer got close and kissed Tai on the forehead.

Summer: I will be alright.