The Mistake part 2.

You wake up to seeing Salem right next you sleeping peacefully in your right wing.

You smile at her.

Y/N: Did you sleep well my darling?

Salem: *No response*

You look at her and she is still sound asleep.

Y/N : She must have had a nice time, you thought.

You then slowly pushed her onto the bed, getting her off your wing.

She smiled and turned over. You put the blanket over her.

Y/N: Sleep well.

You stood up slowly and opened the door only to see someone there.

She looked at me with a disgusted look on her face.

???: I need to talk with you

Y/N: Um, ok?

We then walked to a room that was salems private room. I am not sure why we were here but i am sure there MUST be a reason.

Y/N: why are we here? 

???: Before we enter here it is imperative that you know my name. 

Y/N: alright, what is it?

Cinder, my name is Cinder. 

Y/N: Cinder ,eh?

Cinder: You better not not make fun of my name or I will kill you. 

Y/N: eep! uh, ok.

Cinder: Now, I wanted to show you this what Salem was planning to do with you.

Y/N: Why should I believe you? 

Cinder: I want you out of here that is why you should believe me. I know what happened between you and salem last night. 

Y/N: Are you jealous or something?

Cinder: No,  I protect salem from a lot a things that comes her way because she is like a mother to me. I will light you on fire the next time you say that.

Y/N: Wait, you heard us last night? I didn't mean to offend you I was just curious.

Cinder: Yeah i did. It was quite entertaining to hear salem like that. I didn't know she had a side like that.

Y/N: I feel so embarrassed. I thought we were alone.

Cinder: Nope!

Y/N: Ugh.

Cinder: I need to tell you what she is planning.

Y/N: Sigh fine.

She opens the door then both of you go in. She closes the door so no one notices it is open. 

You look around to see a lot of strange contrapions, papers, potions, and some small grimm blood in a potion. There was one thing that caught your eye, this blueprints on the table. 

The blueprint said "Destroyer Of Humanity". It said that it would be a grimm that can turn into a human like form and a grimm. This grimm would be the one, once realized can create grimm like itself.  It then said that until it is fully realized it's true power to create grimm like it's own, It would seek to find humanity for itself. 

As you read this your arms began to tremble.

Y/N: Am I the Destroyer Of Humanity? 

She saw your hands shaking then looked up at you.

Cinder: Yes, you are the Destroyer Of Humanity. You can change that Y/N.

Y/N: HOW CAN I?! IT IS SET IN STONE THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DESTROY EVERYTHING!