"The Change Part 1"

You awoke with Summer on your chest.

You gently touched Summers head.

Y/N: Morning Sleeping beauty.

Summer tossed and then she opened her eyes gently towards yours.

She quickly realized you were finally up.

Summer: Your up! How are you feeling?!

Y/N: I feel a lot better.

Summer: Do you feel sore at all?

Y/N: No, not really. In fact I could probably get up right now.

Summer: I want to see your bandages real quick.

Y/N: Ok.

Summer slowly unwrapped the bandages but to her astonishment the wounds were gone.

Summer: They're gone, but how?

Y/N: Well, I figured out a long time ago that i can heal myself when i sleep with my grimm powers. Speaking of...

Summer: Speaking of what?

Y/N: I wanted to ask you what do you remember in the grimm pool?

Summer: I remember trying to get you to remember me and... oh god, i drank that grimm goo!

Summer: The next thing i remember was you holding me.

Summer: What exactly happened?

Y/N: Well it started with me waking up in the grimm goo not remembering who i was or what i was. I could barley move anything. I then slowly looked down to see you there but didn't know who you were.

Y/N: I then heard a voice saying remember but it was faint and weak. I didn't know what i was supposed to remember. I thought for a moment until everything came back to me.

Summer was tearing up.

Y/N: I realized that you were very weak right now. That was when I was able to talk to you but you were very faint.

Summer: Yes *sniff *I remember.

Y/N: I then put you on my legs slowly and you and then that is when I put my hand on your forehead. I asked you to open your mouth.

Y/N: You then did so and you only had your mouth open for a second. Your whole body then reacted to the grimm goo. I could see all your veins but they were orange-red and your eye color had changed to the same color. You whole body was pulsing with this color then it surged downward toward your stomach to these two life forms one was a lot brighter than the other but the other was more faint. You body started to return back to normal and you looked like you regaining your strength after that.

Y/N: I dispelled the grimm goo and had to suck out the goo out of you.

Y/N: Summer, I... I think those life forms that i saw were our child, but not one , two.

She looked stunned.

Summer: We are having two?! are you sure?

Y/N: I am.

Summer: Two little sunshines!

Y/N: Hey, Summer? What happened to everyone ?

Summer: Oh, They are still sleeping except raven she hasn't come back since yesterday. She hasn't since she has stormed off.

Y/N:I am going to find her. I just have a bad feeling.

Summer: Do you think she is okay?

Y/N: I don't know.