The Mysterious Place.

Authors note.( The picture above just imagine it being with snow and more trees without leaves. Ignore the sign.)

You were Flying for what felt like hours on end. You felt like the waves and the sky were the only thing that you have seen in hours.

You haven't even eaten anything or drinkin' anything in hours.  Have you even eaten anything at anything at all?

I have drank the grimm goo but things might change when going into the human world.

Your thoughts trailed for a bit when you finally saw land.

Y/N:Land!

Then you saw missles coming right for you!

you dodged two of them but one hit the side of your neck.

Y/N: Ow! 

You looked to see what was firing at you, it was some type of mechanism. It was about to fire again.

You shot a fire ball at it. It was pretty easy to destroy.

Then ships came and was shooting at you. 

Y/N: I don't want to attract grimm with me getting angry. sigh these people. 

Y/N: hm what would happen if i changed back to a dragon fanus? would they fire? 

I gave them a roar to back off. but they still fired, they shot at my chest this time. 

Y/N: I better change now or i won't be able to control myself.

There was a flash and strange sensation throughout my body.

The ships paused there fire.

I was now my dragon form my faunus dragon form at that. I was staying in place flying just staring at the planes just waiting for what they would do.

Ironwood Pov:

What did you say?!

A dragon grimm?! I will be there immediately. 

Ironwood: I won't let grimm overtake atlas.

You all know what is going on here with the grimm that is entering near atlas. This will be a classified operation.

everyone in room: Yes sir!

Ironwood: Send missiles!

Atlas soldier 1: Yes sir!

Atlas soldier 1: missiles sent.

Ironwood: come on, come on.

Atlas soldier 2: two missiles missed sir but one hit. 

Ironwood: did we effect it?

Atlas soldier 2: no barley a scratch sir.

Ironwood: Fire again.

Atlas soldier 1: Reloading missiles.

Atlas soldier 1: Uh, there was a failure.

Atlas soldier 2: The grimm shot a fire ball at the turret sir.

Ironwood: Dammit! *Bangs on table*

Ironwood: Send the ships 

Atlas soldier 2: send the ships!

Atlas soldier 2: They are on route.

Atlas soldier 2: The ships have engaged the grimm. 

Atlas soldier 2: The ships managed to damage it a little on the wings and the chest.

Atlas soldier 2: Wait something is happening! They repeat a flash of light!

Ironwood: A flash?  Get out of there!