"S-some guys are here to k-kill Colby!" I said frantically as his face went white. "Stay here." He said as I shook my head.

"I'm not staying here, Sam!" I said and reached into my boot, grabbing my gun.

"God damn it, Jules. Just...just stay here for a minute." He groaned then turned and ran off.

"I'm not fucking waiting here." I said causing Kat to gasp. "Julia, it's dangerous." She said and put her hand on my arm.

"I don't care." I said then pulled my arm back and started going through the crowd.

I pushed through people until I got to one of the staircases. I didn't know if they would be up here but I had to check everywhere.

I flipped the safety off of my gun and held it up as I carefully made my way through the halls.

I would occasionally hear drunken giggles from stray partiers who came upstairs to have sex.

Nothing that led to Colby though.

"Come on." I whispered and kept my gun drawn. "What are you doing up here?!" The man that tied me up growled causing me to turn around.

"Shit!" I gasped and ran down the hallway as the sound of his loud boots clanked after me.

"Get her!" The man barked as another guy who I didn't recognize stepped in front of me, wrapping his arm around my waist and lifting me up.

"No!" I yelled and beat the man's arm with the handle of the gun in my hand.

"Colby!!" I cried out in a desperate attempt to get his attention.

"He thinks you're dead, princess." The one who originally tied me up said.

"COL-" I scream but was stopped by the one holding me, slapping his hand over my mouth.

I kicked and fought for a second, catching him off guard before I brought the gun up and shot him in the head.

"Fucking shit!" The guy in front of me said as I toppled onto the ground. The dead weight of the body collapsing on top of me.

"You killed him!" The guy said as I clenched my jaw and pushed the body off of me. "I'll kill you next." I growled, holding the gun up to him.

I wished that I was more intimidating but you could clearly see my hand shaking with fear and hysteria as I held the gun up to him.

"That's cute." He said with a condescending smile before he knocked the gun out of my hand and threw me against the wall.

"Ugh." I grunted and tried to stand up. "Wh-where is he?" I asked as he lifted me up.

"Doesn't matter." He said then threw me into a random room and locking the door.

"No!!!! HELP!" I screamed, pounding at the door with my fists as hard as I could. "SOMEONE HELP!!" I begged, hoping that someone would hear me.

"No no no." I cried out, feeling tears stinging my eyes. I knew I was useless now that I didn't have my gun and I looked absolutely ridiculous with tape stuck in my hair, and blood splattered on my body.

I couldnt give up though.

I prayed that Sam or Jake got help and that they were able to find Colby. I prayed they got to him before the unimaginable could happen.

"Please.." I begged as a panic attack coursed through my veins. I couldn't just let this happen.

I couldn't just be trapped in this room while men were after the man I loved.

I knew I was weak.

I knew I wasn't equipped to handle this sort of thing and frankly I was on the verge of a mental breakdown at the idea that I killed another man.

But I had to try.

My vision blurred as my chest heaved in and out. I was fully panicking and felt sick to my stomach knowing that all of this was happening.

"G-get a g-grip." I whispered to myself, trying desperately to calm down from the panic that was coursing through my veins.

I sat there for what felt like forever, time going at the speed of a snail.

I needed to hurry the fuck up.

"GAH!" I groaned and punched the ground, just begging my body to cooperate with me.

Luckily after a few minutes it did. I was able to breathe through it and try to put those feelings on pause.

There wasn't time for them.

Once I got my barings back, I looked around the bedroom I was in.

There wasn't much to the room. Just a bed, a dresser, and a nightstand. On the other side of the room was a window.

It was big enough for me to get through but was it safe?

I shook my head and ran over to it. Below it was a courtyard with a garden and a large fountain.

It was probably a good ten foot drop but this was really my only option.

I quickly started pulling the curtains off of the window and tied them together so I could at least try to climb down them.

It wasn't the most solid plan but I had to try.

Adrenaline was the most dangerous drug in the world.

Once I tied the curtains together I threw them out of the window and pulled on them to make sure they were secured.

They really only went down maybe three or four feet but it was better than nothing.

"Please God, protect me." I whispered then climbed out of the window, holding onto the curtains for dear life.

I whimpered in fear as I carefully shimmied down the curtains. I was doing pretty well until I got to the bottom of them.

I was grateful in this moment for the all the times Colby would make me lift weights, because I was holding all of my body weight as I dangled from the barely secured curtains.

The last thing I did before I let myself drop was pray that I would be okay.