Thinking back to the moment when we had escaped, my eyes suddenly travelled onto Ferlando's shoulder and leg. I hadn't known he injured his shoulder until I had seen him wrap thick bandages from his bag and tightly enclosed the bandage around his right shoulder blade roughly. My eyes travelled down his leg where the stains of a vermillion colour emerged and formed on his loose hung trousers. I didn't know how he managed to not show it to the others, but I practically wanted to spill the beans. Only to spear him the journey so we could figure out a better way to get there faster, without having Ferlando die from blood loss by the time we reach The Camp.

Before I even discern who's in front of me, I tapped them silently whilst keeping my eyes locked on Ferlando's dangerously leaky vermillion blood. My eyes went to Toby who turned round and caught my eyes. I considered telling him about Ferlando's injury but wondered if that would be okay; they weren't exactly on great terms but it would save Ferlando a great deal for later.

"Well?" Toby said, somewhat confused. "What is it?" I opened my mouth to let the words out; it was too late anyway.

"Ferlando's wounded." That's was all that needed to be said to get Toby's glance become even more bewildered.

"Wounded? How come?" His daze went to Ferlando, searching thorn any stains of rich red blood, until his gaze landed on his leg. "When did that happen?"

"Back in the field, when the guards began attacking."

"Michael! Don't wonder too far off, come here." Michael rolled his eyes but came forth nonetheless. I just noticed that he too had blood stained clothing. Of course, he didn't have time to change, not on that situation where the duke personally wants you to suffer miserably in front of his very own eyes. I wonder if his wounds are healed too.

"What is it?"

"Sit." Toby nodded toward the ground whilst Michael gave him a look as if to say are you serious. "Ferlando, you too. Sit down for a sec!" He yelled. Ferlando stopped in his tracks and looked back at him, his hands deep in pockets as his reflection reflected onto the ground by the sunlight from behind him. He looked okay for a moment, until he neared us and I could see the cuts on a rough face. He didn't look okay at all. He looked worse when my eyes travelled to his shoulder where the blood had slightly blemished the cloth beneath his clothes. I sensed Toby stiffen.

"You look like hell."

"And you sound like my mother." He retorted back.

Toby nodded towards Michael who had his legs crossed on the ground looking up at us with incredulous eyes. It was cute but weird. I always wanted a brother like him. "Sit down, your injuries need to be healed."

Ferlando shook his head. "I'm fine, we need to keep going. At this rate we would be seized-"

"We don't have long, for all I know The Walkers may find us here." He nodded once again towards Michael who still watched with the sun shining in his eyes irritably and this time to my surprise, Ferlando agreed in reluctance. They both were sat on the cold sandy ground whilst Toby once again reached into his baggage and drew out a first aid kit. Ferlando rolled his eyes but remained his silent and calming composure.

Within the first aid kit there were a variety of unfamiliar items that caught my view before me. They weren't like the ones I've seen; in fact if I looked closely, it almost seemed as though it was personally created in terms of apparatuses and the bandages seemed more flush, smooth and efficient. They make living for themselves and take it to another whole level. I wonder what else the residents of The Camp had made, drives me to curiosity.

Toby reached into it and drew out a pair of disposable gloves and wore them, making sure that it comes into contact with nothing but the air. He reached out for Ferlando's shoulder, unbuttoning the shirt from the top despite the fact that it made Ferlando extremely uncomfortable. Though Toby seemed to enjoy his reaction and in return did the rest of the buttons to make it last a little longer and piss of Ferlando. Was he healing for the greater good or literally mocking him.