Chapter 37: FUCKEN FINALLY HOLY SHIT YESSSS

Before we begin this chapter, i have a few things i need to say (pls read):

School is comming up, as y'all know, and so i'll have to deal with going to class and talking to people, etc. This by itself is sterssful, but i find it specially so as i'm starting a new cycle of the school system (spain stuff-), meaning i'm starting bachillerato. Not only that, but i'm doing it in the international format instead of highschool diploma, which to some people its harder, and i've had to choose the technology option as there was no art avaliable, meaning i have to study phisics, chemistry and math as 3 of my main classes, which i dont like. 

Because of this, theres a chance i will be more busy than usual. During the past 5 or so years of my education, i literally ahve studied the bare minimun for classes, relying on the things i comprehended in class and studying the night before/5 minutes befre the exam. Thanks to the fact that i'm a GiftedKidTM, i've managed to get all high grades (sobresalientes) in almost all my classes, but now i fear i'll need to learn how to actually study to maintain my "reputation" and all.

Maybe this wont be the case and i'll still distract myself from class, write isnetad of listening, play around instead of studying, etc, but in the case that wont happen, i'm eliminating the tuesday updates until further notice, this being the last tuesday one for now.

Once a wek was the orignal plan for this book, and the tuesday and thursday pdates where treats. I hope y'all understand this, and hopefully with tkme we get back to a more multi-weekly schedule. For now on tho, you'll have to deal with only saturday ones

thanks for reading this. Now, onto the chapter <33

Tuesday's performance went well, the only major occurrence happened before the show itself, when Roman had asked Logan if they could walk home together, even if they didn't exactly live very close together. As Logan found it practically impossible to say no to Roman, he obliged.

Because of this, Logan was now waiting for Roman outside of princes dressing room, the day now over. Logan wondered what was the reason Roman asked, as typically if they did end up walking out together, it wouldn't be something planned, but he didn't exactly care. Any time spent with Roman was time well spent.

Not after long, Roman came out and held Logan's hand, going outside together. As usual, crown had eir red scarf wrapped around eir neck, along with their boots that made cloud even taller than logan. Today's outfit consisted of white jeans and a salmon pink coat, which complimented the scarf perfectly and contrasted with Logan's dark blue and black clothing.

The pair walked out, not sharing any words at first, simply enjoying the relative silence, stained by the sounds of cars and people in the street, until Roman spoke, catching Logan's attention

"Ya know... I had a realization yesterday," Cloud said, "It's a good one. Also a pretty obvious one, even if it took a little bit of help to notice"

"Is that so?" Logan asked, tilting his head slightly, "And what did you realize"

"That we would make a hot ass couple," Roman replied, winking an eye.

"W-what?" Logan asked, feeling his face warm up. He forgot to keep walking for a second, but as Roman continued, he catches up with crown, "What- what do you mean?"

"Well- Patton's literal first comment upon meeting us was if we were a couple, and then doing the game of pretend, a few other stuff... it got me thinking a bit on the way I feel about you," Roman admitted