ANSWERS TO QNA

so here are the answers enjoy lol

If theres more answers that didn't get answered because you submited late or anything, lemme know and i'll add them here/reply on the comment itself

Q: I wanna know how Demus got together (i forgot if its been said)?

So, Demus. Let's start with them lol

Remus was a 15th century duke who became a vampire in 1500. During this time, he was close with the royal family and managed to gain some importance as a sort of "secret weapon" to eliminate enemies of the crown. The thing is that he got bored of that after a century, which casually was when being a pirate got cool. Basically, the bitch got exited and became a pirate. 

This later became ain issue, because even if Remus was one of the best fucking pirates ever, piracy also lowkey died down a bit and his crew had died and had to be replaced multiple times, so he got tired of that too and got back home. Unfortunetely, the current spanish royalty wasn't very happy about it, and basically started a manhunt. Because of this, Remus ran away, and he went north, up up up until he reached the Pyrinees, where he hid

On the other hand, we have Janus, who was born in france, 1782, and came from a noble family, barons. Here's the thing- 18th century france and noble families dont go well together. Janus was 7 years old when the french revolution started, and it was easy to see that things wouldn't go well for him nor his family. Fortunately, they had relatives in spain, so his family started a journey south, wanting to get to savety. Things didn't go as well as planned, there were... many issues along the way, but Janus kept going south because he knew that Spain was supposed to be save. 

In the end, both Janus and Remus got to Andorra at a similar time, and met in 1803. Their relationship started... messy at first, neither of them trusting each other and a bit of a language barrier. Soon enough tho, they started a friendship, a simbiotic relationship: Remus would go hunt at night, managing to get fresh meat and food for Janus, while Janus allowed him to feed off his blood. 

It didn't take long for this relationship to evolve to something else, aka, a romance. In 1808, they decided they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, so the 3rd of february 1808, Remus made Janus a vampire and since that day they considered each other "husbands"

And thats how they got together!!!

Q: Details about Emile's decease s/o?

(tw: death)

Emile's spouse was afab transmasc. The two met during college years, fell in love, got married and had Patton. Emile's spouse didn't come out until Patton was born, because all the expectations of being "the mother" of the child affected him negatevely, eventually comming out to themselves and Emile. Thankfully, Emile is our beloved bi therapist and accepted them and things were looking good! They were a happy family, their child was a healthy baby, things were looking good, until...

One night, when Patton was 2, robbers came to the house. By that time, Emile already worked for the vamps, but only as their therapist. Anyways, they lived in a flat, and Emile saw them comming, they had weapons. Neither Emile nor his spouse wanted to cause conflict, they got very scared, so Emile grabbed Patton and together with his spouse went to the fire escape stairs to try and get away of the flat and not risk getting killed. 

This... didn't work great. Long story short, they tripped and fell, he died. Emile was, obviously, destroyed by this. His spouse was dead, he was now in charge of raising Patton alone, and his house wasn't save anymore. Because of this, Emile is now afraid of heights, the reason he wouldn't go with Patton to the roller coasters when they went to the fair in early chapter 20-something, i think