"I'll add it to everyone's schedule when we're done so you can send it to your brother." he said to her. Rae nodded back to him.

"Can we get ice cream when we're done?" Jungkook asked out of the blue. Jin snapped his head over to Jungkook as Taehyung and Jimin began to echo the sentiment.

"Ice cream!"

"Yes!"

"We haven't eaten any food yet!" Namjoon interjected.

"But after!" Jungkook said, pleading. Rae actually could go for ice cream after this, but she didn't know how possible it would be with all of them. "Rae wants to go too!"

"Do you, love?" Namjoon asked her.

"Yeah... but if it's too hard then I'll be okay." she said to him.

"It won't be. We can go after we're done here." Namjoon said to her.

"Yes!" All four maknaes cheered.

"God, there's four of them now..." Yoongi said, taking a sip of the wine.

"You called yourself the maknae wrangler the other day, hyung. They're your problem." Hobi said. Yoongi sent a glare Hobi's way as he quickly changed the subject. "How was the rest of your day today, cutie?" he asked her. Rae was going to answer him, but Jimin cut her off.

"After you made out with hyung, of course." he said with a mischievous smirk.

"Jimin!" Namjoon scolded.

"We weren't even bonded how did you - " Rae cut herself off, realizing that Jimin and Hobi had been together at the time, and if Hobi was effected like Jin and Taehyung were... "Never mind." she said. There were a million thoughts running through her head at the different scenarios and the only conclusion that she came to was that at least she would never not be satisfied with any of them -

Now you're thinking properly, beautiful!

"Aish - you are corrupting her innocence, you pervert!" Jin said to him, placing an arm around his soulmate and sending a glare to Jimin.

"It was her thought, not mine!" the younger fought back to the oldest as the rest watched on, amused.

"Also, it isn't wrong." Yoongi piped up. That had Hobi roaring with laughter at the end, nearly falling out of his seat as Jin was now beat red. Rae had to save him somehow - break the ice. She knew that since she was the youngest she was more likely to be looked at and babied as an innocent being, but she wasn't and didn't want them to walk on thin ice around her.

"I'm not that innocent, Jinnie. Trust me - you've met my best friend, right?" she said to him, turning to him and raising a brow. Jade was crazy and in their freshman year - before she had bonded to Han, dragged Rae to almost every party on their campus when they were dorming together. It was many a weekend of drinking and then proceeding with the walk of shame the next morning. After Jade and Han bonded it calmed a little bit, but didn't completely decrease. A girl had needs, after all.

"Holy shit, baby." Jungkook said. Rae turned slightly red, seeing all their gazes fixated on her now. She wished she could peep in on what each of them was thinking, but she didn't know how to yet.

"Well damn, sorry Namjoon but all bets are off." Yoongi spoke up first after the silence.

"What?" Rae asked, snapping her head towards the leader. Yoongi's comment insinuated that Namjoon and the boys had come to an agreement about her, but about what?

"Ooo hyung is in trouble." Taehyung said from the other side of the table.

"I just... I thought it would be best if we you know, took our time with you. The last thing I wanted to do was overwhelm you with all of us - "