xvi. Outro

I BELIEVE IN YOUEVEN IF THINGS ARE BLEAK RIGHT NOWTHE END WILL BE GREAT

I BELIEVE IN YOU
EVEN IF THINGS
ARE BLEAK RIGHT NOW
THE END WILL BE GREAT

THE MORNING SUN shined through the window of Yoongi's bedroom, the bright light warming his neck, tickling his eyelashes as he slowly woke, with the feeling of a figure in his arms. He shadowed her, almost as a protection from the steadily rising sun that could wake her as it did him. He had woken up with his cheek against the back of her bare shoulder, and a small, hazy smile appeared on his lips. He wished he could stay like this forever, with Belle in his arms, held tightly like the fragile flower she was, blossoming with the might of a thousand butterflies with just a smile that Yoongi lived to see.

Seemingly detecting his subtle movement in her sleep, she miraculously stirred awake, a small sound coming from her lips as she nuzzled her cheek in Yoongi's black pillow. She was almost rolling away from him, but he held her tighter, his arm still snaked around her waist.

"Hm?" she rose her head, her eyes half open as she processed where she was, and who was in the bed with her.

"Hm?" Yoongi matched her tone with a smirk, taking his hand and pulling a few strands of hair away from her face. She smiled at the touch, relaxing back into the sheets with Yoongi still holding her.

She shifted in the bed, feeling Yoongi's bare legs against hers, making her freeze. "Oh, you're naked," she pointed out quietly before slightly pulling the blanket away from her chest, looking down. "Oh, I'm naked."

"Good observation," Yoongi remarked, his deep voice raspy from the morning air. He rose onto his elbow to kiss her shoulder, making Belle relax once again into the sheets, under his spell. "Good morning."

"Morning," she hummed and tried to turn around in the bed to properly deliver him a kiss, but she felt something behind him, immediately making Yoongi hiss.

"Don't do that," he breathed out, unintentionally fighting his grip around her waist at the feeling of her accidentally grinding against him. A weak chuckle fell from her lips before she carefully turned around, leaning in to press her lips against his.

Yoongi pulled away, a noise of disapproval coming from his throat. "I have morning breath," he complained. Belle ignored him, giggling mischievously before leaning in again, taking his mouth on hers. Yoongi gave in, placing his hand gently on her cheek before leaning in further until he was on top of her, his mouth moving heavily on hers. He was tugged in further when she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him undeniably closer, as if he were her life support.

Yoongi pulled away, immediately attacking her neck with an array of wet kisses, hearing her soft mewls that made the blood rush down his body.

"Don't you have work today?" she breathed out and turned her head to the clock on Yoongi's bedside table. He pulled away, looking at the clock as well before a groan fell from his lips.