JOSEPH QUINN

Joseph sat in a chair watching the team set up the set, not really paying attention.

He sat there wondering where you were and what you were doing. He'd texted you a couple of times but you hadn't responded yet so he could only assume you were sleeping still.

"Joe!" he heard Gaten call and turned to see him running towards him.

"Morning Gaten"

"Why do you keep checking your phone?"

"I'm waiting for Y/N to wake up and reply"

"Ah! She sleeping?"

"I assume so, she isn't replying and she normally does so I think she is currently sleeping"

Suddenly there was a lot of noise and Joseph and Gaten looked at each other in surprise.

"What's happening out there?" Joseph asked as Gaten ran from the room towards the noise.

Joseph stood up and began walking towards the noise to see a large group of people.

"Make way!" Gaten called and everyone moved to reveal you.

You stood there and grinned at him as his entire face lit up and his mouth dropped open.

You opened your arms and he ran to you, lifting you from the ground and spinning you around in his arms.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as he held you tightly.

"I thought I'd come to surprise my amazing boyfriend whilst he's filming and far away," you said as he squeezed you, making you giggle.

"Let's go put your bags away," he said as he grabbed your bags with one hand and your hand with his other hand as he led you towards his trailer.

He opened the door and gestured for you to walk in as he walked behind you. He set your bags down on the sofa before running over and picking you up again, you wrapping your legs around him.

"I can't believe you're really here," he said as you clung to each other tightly.

"I'm sorry for not replying to your messages," you said and he laughed.

"Don't worry about that now, I'm much happier that you are here," he said as he peppered your face with kisses as he dropped you on the bed, hovering above you.

"I'm happy I'm here too," you said as you leaned up and kissed him.