PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [2]

A FEW DAYS LATER

"PRINCESS Y/N OF SCOTLAND!" the announcer called as you walked down the steps.

You walked as a Prince approached the bottom step and smiled up at you.

"Your highness you look splendid," he said as you bowed and he kissed your hand.

"I am Prince Thomas, I would be honoured if you would join me for a dance?" he asked and you smiled at him.

"That sounds wonderful"

He led you to the dance floor and you began to dance and enjoy yourself.

"May I have the next dance?" a voice asked and you smiled. You turned to see Paul as he took your hand. You looked over at Harry who was staring at you with wide eyes.

"Princess Y/N, looking lovely as always," he said and you nodded.

"Thank you," you said, looking for an escape.

"I hope you are well since our last encounter," he said and you looked at him.

"What are you doing Paul? Why are you doing this?" you asked and he sighed.

"I don't want there to be any bad blood between us"

"You should have thought about that before you hid my carriage from me, said the things you did to other people, people that may one day become my husband and you're telling them things that not only do I not appreciate but jeopardize me. I think the blood has already been spilt" you said as the dance came to an end. You both bowed at each other and you began to walk away but he caught your arm and pulled you to the side.

"I am truly sorry Y/N," he said and you scoffed.

"You can send your apologies to my advisor. Good day"

"I want to marry you!" he said and you laughed.

"You must be joking"

"I need to marry soon and you are at the top of my list," he said and you stared at him shocked.

"I will never marry you," you said before walking off.

"Princess wait!" you heard behind you and you turned to see Prince Thomas chasing after you.

"Are you okay? You seem upset after your conversation with the Prince of Russia, did he say something to upset you" he asked and you chuckled.

"All he wants to do is upset me it seems," you said and he looked at you worryingly.

"PRINCESS Y/N I HAVE CONCERNING NEWS!" Harry shouted as he ran towards you.

"Prince Paul has announced to me he has intentions to marry you," he said in your ear and you started to hyperventilate.

"Y/N? Deep breaths" Thomas said as he helped you sit on a bench outside.

"He is going to ruin my life," you said quietly and Harry stood beside you concerned.

"We can refuse"

"We can't refuse Harry. I must have someone else who has proposed for me to refuse" you said as Thomas sat beside you.

"Paul has offered to marry you?" he asked and you shook your head.

"He hasn't offered. He has told me he will marry me" you said and Thomas nodded.

"Harry"

"I have the carriage pulled up out front ready to go," he said and you nodded.

"I am so sorry Thomas. Thank you for tonight" you said as you stood up and bowed at him.

You and Harry walked back inside and towards the front exit.

"Y/N!" Paul shouted and you shook your head as you continued walking to the carriage.

"PLEASE Y/N!" he shouted as he grabbed your arm and pulled you to look at him.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME!" you shouted, your voice booming as tears poured down your face. You pulled your arm from him and climbed inside the carriage and it took off, leaving Paul on the steps speechless.