PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [4]

3 DAYS LATER

"Another dance?" you said as Harry handed you an invitation for another dance.

"It is being thrown by Prince Thomas," he said and you looked at him.

"Prince Thomas? After our last interaction, I'm surprised that I have been invited" you said as you looked down and read the invitation.

To Princess Y/N & Prince Paul

You are invited to the ball of Prince Thomas at his home in Denmark.

We hope you can both attend

"Me and Paul have both been invited?" you asked and Harry nodded.

"I do not know if you wish to attend in the same carriage but I can arrange for you to travel separately if you wish," he said and you thought for some time before shaking your head.

"I don't need to waste men, we shall travel together," you said as you walked down the steps.

"I am off to meet Mr Pembroke so I shall return in a bit," you said and he nodded.

You got to the palace gates when you heard shouting behind you and turned to see Prince Paul running towards you.

"Princess Y/N!" he called as you stood there, watching him.

"Yes Prince Paul?" you asked as he got closer. He stood in front of you catching his breath before standing up and smiling at you.

"I would like to escort you to your star man," he said as he offered you his arm. You chuckled before taking it.

"I still hate you," you said and he laughed.

"That is fine, I also wanted to talk to you about Prince Thomas and his ball," he said as you exited the gates and made your way down to the village below.

"What about his ball?"

"I know we have both been invited but I do not wish to make you uncomfortable. I shall not attend if you do wish for me to" he said and you looked at him shocked.

"I have told Harry I am happy for us to attend together," you said as he looked at you confused.

"Attend together?"

"Yes, Harry asked if I wanted to travel in separate carriages but I said I was happy for us to travel together," you said and he smiled at you.

"I see"

"Unless you would feel more comfortable travelling separately," you said and he shook his head.

"I would be pleased to travel with you Princess," he said and you nodded.

"Ah! Princess Y/N!" Mr Pembroke said as you approached and you smiled as you walked closer.

"Hello Mr Pembroke, I brought a guest if you don't mind?" you asked and he smiled brightly.

"The more the merrier, please come inside," he said as he held the door open for you. You took hold of Paul's hand and pulled him inside.