EDDIE MUNSON

🖤

REQUESTED BY THE WONDERFUL rvlution

This is a request to the Taylor swift song "all too well" so it might help to listen to the song as you read ☺️ I've attached the song above and the lyrics are in bold

It is quite long so enjoy and thank you again rvlution for the request ❤️

🖤

I walked through the door with you, the air was cold, But something 'bout it felt like home somehow, And I left my scarf there at your sister's house, And you've still got it in your drawer, even now, Oh, your sweet disposition and my wide-eyed gaze

"Eddie are you embarrassed to be with me?" you asked and he looked up at you.

"What?"

"Anytime anyone sees us together you tell them we are friends. Anytime anyone asks about us you say we are friends. But then you tell me I'm your girlfriend. So which is it?" you asked and he sighed.

"You are my girlfriend"

"So why are you telling people that I'm not?"

"Why does it matter?" he asked and you scoffed.

"Either I'm your girlfriend and everyone knows or I'm the side piece that you don't want your real girlfriend to find out about," you said and he looked at you with wide eyes.

"You are my girlfriend. You aren't a side piece"

"Then why do I feel like one?"

"I can't control your feelings Y/N"

"Then decide Eddie. Either everyone knows I'm your girlfriend or we break up" you said as you stood up and walked out of the diner, leaving him alone in the booth.

Well, maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, But maybe this thing was a masterpiece, 'Til you tore it all up, Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well

It had been a few days since then and you'd finally had enough.

You opened the doors to the van and walked inside to see Chrissy Cunningham standing in the living room.

"Of course" you laughed bitterly as you ran your hand through your hair.

"I found it," Eddie said as he walked into the living room. He was you and froze.

"Y/N"

"You ignore me for days, keep me hidden. And then I come here to talk to you only to find Chrissy fucking Cunningham in your living room. Eddie are you taking the piss?" you asked, burning holes into him with your eyes.

"Y/N it's not like that"

"Then what is it like?"

"Chrissy do you know who I am?" you asked and she looked between you and Eddie before answering.

"You're Eddie's friend. He was telling me earlier when I asked"