EDDIE MUNSON

You slowly walked inside the caravan and waved at Wayne as you walked past him and into Eddie's room.

You closed the door before walking over to Eddie and stroking his face gently.

His eyes opened flew open and he scrambled back before realising it was you.

"You scared the shit out of me princess," he said as he crawled back over and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Happy birthday handsome," you said and his whole body stiffened. He looked at you, his eyes wide.

"What?"

"Happy birthday. Don't worry I won't make a big deal out of it. I did get you some things but we won't celebrate it" you said as you went to take his hands but he moved them away from you.

"How did you find out? Did Uncle Wayne tell you?" He asked as he climbed out of bed and stood on the other side of the room from you.

"I found your birth certificate a little while ago when I was looking for your song sheets for you," you said, looking at him.

"And you looked at it?"

"Eds I didn't realise what it was until I read it," you said as you stood up and walked towards him but he shook his head.

He stood on the other side of the room in just his boxers. He was running his hand through his hair as he looked at you angrily.

"That wasn't for you to read!"

"Eddie, what is happening here?" You asked, starting to get frustrated.

"We don't talk about my birthday the same as we don't talk about my mum or my dad. We don't do my birthday"

"I know we don't which is why I said we aren't celebrating it"

"I don't want to do anything regarding my birthday! I don't even want to talk about it!" He shouted and you stood there staring at him. You picked up your bag and walked out of the room.

"Bye Wayne," you said as you walked back past the kitchen and out of the van, not even saying goodbye to Eddie.

"You're just leaving?" He called through his window as he watched you walk to your car.

"Enjoy your day Eddie," you said bitterly as you climb in the car and drove off, not looking back.

He looked to see you'd left a small box on the bed. He picked it up and opened it to see a small note from you inside.

Eddie my love,

I know you don't want to do anything regarding your birthday and that's fine. But I wanted to give you something special. I hope you like it.

I know it won't but hopefully, this makes your birthday better.

Lots of love

Y/N

He pulled out a chain to see a small silver dagger at the bottom of it. It was the necklace he saw a couple of weeks ago that he liked but he didn't get it. You'd tried to convince him to get it but he said he didn't need it and pulled you from the store.