BILLY KNIGHT

🖤

I have closed my requests for now so any requests should be published over the next couple of months!

Thank you to everyone that's requested something!

🖤

You sat on the sofa reading a book when you heard a shuffling of feet and looked up to see Billy standing in the doorway.

"You okay Billy?" you asked as you set your book down and he shook his head.

"I had a nightmare," he said quietly and you stood up and walked over to him. You wrapped your arms around him and held him tightly. He sighed contently before hugging you back, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Let's go back to bed," you said and he nodded, still holding you tightly.

You took hold of his hand and lead him to the bedroom before you both laid down.

He whined before wrapping his arms around you and resting his head on your chest. His safe spot.

"Billy it is ridiculously hot, you're going to overheat and get super sweaty," you said as you gently stroked his head.

"I'll shower in the morning" he murmured as he cuddled into you.

"Want to tell me what the nightmare was about?"

"You're going to laugh at me," he said quietly.

"Billy I'm not going to laugh at you"

"I was being chased by a giant tiger and I got trapped in a corner and woke up just as it started to eat me"

"A giant tiger?"

"See I said you'd laugh at me!" he said as he tried to move away but you trapped him with your arms.

"I'm not laughing at you, Billy. I was confirming what you said" you said as you kissed the top of his head.

He wrapped his arms back around you before smiling up at you.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Billy"