LEONARD BAST

"I did hope you would accompany me to the wedding," he said as he sat in front of you, looking nervous.

"You mean my sister's wedding Leonard?" You said and he laughed, nodding his head.

"Yes, but I would still like to attend together," he said and you nodded as you sipped your tea.

"It would be a pleasure to attend with you," you said and he sighed in relief.

"I shall come to pick you up tomorrow morning if that's okay?" He asked and you nodded.

"I look forward to it"

You stood in the mirror the next morning and smoothed out your dress. You put on your necklace as the bell rung. You grabbed your bag and walked down the stairs.

Leonard turned to see you and smiled.

"Good morning Leonard," you said as you reached the bottom. He reached out and placed a kiss on the back of your hand.

"Good morning Y/N, you look so beautiful," he said and you blushed.

"And you look very handsome," you said as you slightly adjusted his tie.

"You ready to go?" He asked and you nodded. He offered you his arm as he walked you out to the car outside. He helped you climb in before climbing in himself.

"You looking forward to seeing your sister get married?"

"I am. I must ask a request Leonard" you said and he looked at you.

"Yes?"

"I would like one dance, please. At least one" you said and he chuckled. He took hold of your hands and looked deep into your eyes before smiling.

"Then a dance you shall have"

You pulled up outside and Leonard jumped out before offering you his arm again. You took his arm as you climbed out. You went to pull your arm from his and he placed his hand on top of your arm, keeping it there.

"You're lucky that I managed to persuade my sister into letting you sit beside me, even before you asked me," you said as you walked inside the building.

You looked around in awe at the house. The walls and ceilings were covered in flowers. Leonard's eyes never left your face as you smiled, looking around.

You walked out to the gardens and stood by the lake, Leonard still by your side.

"I know this may not be the best place to ask but I wanted to ask and if I don't do it now I never will," he said and you turned to him confused.

"Len darling what's wrong?" You said as you looked at him confused.

"Marry me"

"Sorry?"

"I know we are here for your sister's wedding but I've been putting it off for months and you know I love you. I want to take you as my wife. I want to marry you" he said as you began to tear up. You placed a hand to your mouth as he pulled a ring out of his pocket and held it out to you.

"Will you marry me?" He asked and you nodded. He slipped the ring on your finger before kissing you gently.